Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne World Tour DVD needs to happen in London

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

They say DVDs are usually filmed when there's a show two nights in a row in the same city, and for the JWT, only Paris (AccorHotels Arena),  London (The O2 Arena), and Uncasville (Mohegan Sun Arena) have two nights consecutively.

When Gaga filmed the Monster Ball HBO, there were two sold out nights in Madison Square Garden. While Gaga did a livestream for the artRAVE in Paris for a single night, we know how the backdrops went wrong and weren't working during G.U.Y. and Donatella. Anyway I can't imagine Gaga filming the JWT at the AccorHotels Arena (I literally haven't heard of artists filming there?), I do have knowledge that Rihanna filmed her Loud Tour at the O2 Arena in London, and Gaga can do the same.

However knowing Gaga's love for home, she probably only wants to film a DVD in the United States. :emma:

I imagine Las Vegas (second last date) and Los Angeles (last date) will be viable options, but she has to make sure everything works perfectly well and there can be no room for errors.

Or we simply are not getting a DVD :rip:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
London GUY
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

i mean, i'm just hoping for a livestream :selena:

Rock in Rio sis

REPLAY

Irrelevant
Just now, London GUY said:

Rock in Rio sis

with the flying bridges sis :koons:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Bradley
1 minute ago, London GUY said:

Rock in Rio sis

Rock in Rio is cool but I want the DVD to be filmed at an arena show.

The AccorHotels Arena used to be the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, a lot of artists have filmed there. 

Arturo

The AccorsHotel arena would be a great place to film. As a user posted above it's actually been used to film quite a lot of concerts. The name of the arena changed.

ImpossiblePrincess
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Or we simply are not getting a DVD :rip:

There you go you answered your own question 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

NewYorkCity

1. FOUR sold out shows at MSG

2. The London crowd is SO boring. It needs to happen in Barcelona. Best crowd always. #SorryNotSorry #DontQuoteMe

Bradley
6 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

1. FOUR sold out shows at MSG

2. The London crowd is SO boring. It needs to happen in Barcelona. Best crowd always. #SorryNotSorry #DontQuoteMe

Two shows consecutively in 2011.

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

:what: i feel disrespected even though i don't go to concerts :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived