Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn
Just now, LateToCult2k17 said:

Grandpa has ig?  :ladyhaha:

i was gonna "excuse me no" you really hard because you called daddy carino "grandpa" but ill let it slide:poot:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

i was gonna "excuse me no" you really hard because you called daddy carino "grandpa" but ill let it slide:poot:

Issa joke. That's why I added :ladyhaha:

Ken Zahn
Just now, LateToCult2k17 said:

Issa joke. That's why I added :ladyhaha:

ok good :poot::selena::neyde::ladyhaha::derpga:

DawnNutella
1 minute ago, Ken Zahn said:

I'll give one of y'all $10 to holler "daddy" to him at the next show (must have video evidence of his reaction)  

Ken Zahn
Just now, DawnNutella said:

I'll give one of y'all $10 to holler "daddy" to him at the next show (must have video evidence of his reaction)  

if he does the same thing gaga did when someone shouted "SKINNY" at her, ill piss my pants :ladyhaha:

JustYouandI

His first two post are pictures of his daughters. After that is just gaga pictures, every show he uploads pictures of her and just her. It more a Gaga fan account that his personal account. Some of the pics are great though.

Ken Zahn
1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

His first two post are pictures of his daughter. After that is just gaga pictures, every show he uploads pictures of her and just her. It more a Gaga fan account that his personal account. Some of the pics are great though.

gaga is "queen of dating a daddy who stans her and has a "fan" acoount of her"

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I totally looked for him tonight while I was waiting. :ladyhaha: 

I saw Natali, then ran into Cynthia and Papa Joe...he was the only one I was missing. :giggle:

⚯͛

gagarox

taylor kinney never took pics of her like that. seems like she is genuinely happy with this man. slay carino >

GypsyBabe

She look absolutely beautiful in these photographs. :heart: 

Its nice that Christian decided to post a few pictures that are not in potato quality. :giggle:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

His first two post are pictures of his daughters. After that is just gaga pictures, every show he uploads pictures of her and just her. It more a Gaga fan account that his personal account. Some of the pics are great though.

I said this to my mom today. She was like, "wait he has an Instagram" and I was like "it's more like a Gaga fan account." 

My Gaga instagram fan account is quaking tbh. :saira:

⚯͛

DawnNutella
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I totally looked for him tonight while I was waiting. :ladyhaha: 

I saw Natali, then ran into Cynthia and Papa Joe...he was the only one I was missing. :giggle:

Were people going up to talk to them?

2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

She look absolutely beautiful in these photographs. :heart: 

Its nice that Christian decided to post a few pictures that are not in potato quality. :giggle:

Maybe she bought him a new phone? :laughga:

Archived