Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
review

JOANNE VIP MERCH

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion   Paws Up 49
ARTPOPIllusion

I had posted a previous thread on my review as a VIP Perfect illusion holder for the first night in LA on August 8th, 2017, go check it out on my account!, but I just wanted to make a new thread on the merchandise  that FINALLY  came almost an entire MONTH later :toofunny: 

 

Here it is!

DIq1BkjV4AAP7MF.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

Its just the Clear Backpack, iPhone Lanyard :hor: , and a cute notecard!

 

I would post a pic but I cant seem too?? lmao Follow me on twitter! I posted it there. @OctavioDelano 

 

Edited by ChicaSkas
added image

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustaMonster   Paws Up 4,670
JustaMonster
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I had posted a previous thread on my review as a VIP Perfect illusion holder for the first night in LA on August 8th, 2017, go check it out on my account!, but I just wanted to make a new thread on the merchandise  that FINALLY  came almost an entire MONTH later :toofunny: 

 

Here it is!

  Hide contents

Its just the Clear Backpack, iPhone Lanyard :hor: , and a cute notecard!

 

I would post a pic but I cant seem too?? lmao Follow me on twitter! I posted it there. @OctavioDelano 

 

To post a pic you need to use the "insert other media" and then "insert from url" or it wont work

I will fly on a challenger across the sky

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPIllusion   Paws Up 49
ARTPOPIllusion
Just now, JustaMonster said:

To post a pic you need to use the "insert other media" and then "insert from url" or it wont work

I tried that?? Its a pic I have saved on my desktop on my MacBook, if that matters. :huh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustaMonster   Paws Up 4,670
JustaMonster
Just now, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I tried that?? Its a pic I have saved on my desktop on my MacBook, if that matters. :huh:

Did you upload it to somewhere like imgur and then get the link from there? It shouldnt matter if its a MacBook I dont think.

I will fly on a challenger across the sky

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel   Paws Up 4,828
Miel

So that's what gets mailed in? I was hoping for a shirt or something, haha. Exciting, though!

3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaluv   Paws Up 8
Gagaluv

Thank you to the original poster for this information, I also got the Perfect Illusion package and so it was great to hear that your seat was awesome and that in fact the VIP merchandise did arrive safely in the mail.  I think I would rather have it come in the mail then have to worry about it the night of the show. Thank you again for the positive review and for filling us in.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPIllusion   Paws Up 49
ARTPOPIllusion
8 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Thank you to the original poster for this information, I also got the Perfect Illusion package and so it was great to hear that your seat was awesome and that in fact the VIP merchandise did arrive safely in the mail.  I think I would rather have it come in the mail then have to worry about it the night of the show. Thank you again for the positive review and for filling us in.

youre welcome honey !!:hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPIllusion   Paws Up 49
ARTPOPIllusion
On 9/3/2017 at 3:25 PM, spicemuncher said:

Wait... you didn't get a guitar pick?

nope:toofunny: apparently everyone says I should've gotten it too

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma   Paws Up 659
Enigma

How do you use the lanyard ? I got one but like... there is a side you plug into the iPhone, but what in bloody hell is the other one ? Isn't it supposed to be a USB thing for it to charge... ? Mine is some white plastic thing with 4 metallic lines... (I say mine but it's the same for everyone). Where tf do I plug that ? :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaojen   Paws Up 787
kaojen
11 hours ago, Enigma said:

How do you use the lanyard ? I got one but like... there is a side you plug into the iPhone, but what in bloody hell is the other one ? Isn't it supposed to be a USB thing for it to charge... ? Mine is some white plastic thing with 4 metallic lines... (I say mine but it's the same for everyone). Where tf do I plug that ? :selena:

The card explains how. You flip it to go between iPhone and Android

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaLogic   Paws Up 189
GagaLogic

So is the merch the same for all of the packages then? If you have Come to Mama tix then you get these same items? Thanks for any info!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sandi Leung   Paws Up 14
Sandi Leung
22 hours ago, Enigma said:

How do you use the lanyard ? I got one but like... there is a side you plug into the iPhone, but what in bloody hell is the other one ? Isn't it supposed to be a USB thing for it to charge... ? Mine is some white plastic thing with 4 metallic lines... (I say mine but it's the same for everyone). Where tf do I plug that ? :selena:

Someone from my group asked the lady and she said one side is for iPhone and the other side is a USB (even though I clearly told her it didn't look like one). She said the lanyard is only for iPhone, that's why that other side is a usb part where you stick it into the computer or charger outlet plug like usual.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×