Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

JOANNE VIP MERCH

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

codymonster
On 2017-09-01 at 11:18 PM, drinkmytears said:

We already know

I don't understand why people feel the need be so rude. The world would be a lot more positive and loving if comments like this weren't made.. Let him have his moment and move the hell on :sweat:

drinkmytears
3 hours ago, codymonster said:

I don't understand why people feel the need be so rude. The world would be a lot more positive and loving if comments like this weren't made.. Let him have his moment and move the hell on :sweat:

Well it's also unnecessary when this forum has so many posts and threads that have already been said. 

codymonster
6 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Well it's also unnecessary when this forum has so many posts and threads that have already been said. 

My advice? Pick your battles. This thread was made by a member who finally got their VIP stuff. I assume they were probably pretty damn excited. Maybe it has been posted about before, but why not let him have his moment. His post was nothing but positive, so why not just leave it that way and save remarks like that for the countless negative troll threads we get on this site :sweat:

drinkmytears
6 hours ago, codymonster said:

My advice? Pick your battles. This thread was made by a member who finally got their VIP stuff. I assume they were probably pretty damn excited. Maybe it has been posted about before, but why not let him have his moment. His post was nothing but positive, so why not just leave it that way and save remarks like that for the countless negative troll threads we get on this site :sweat:

Pick your battles. I made that comment like 2 weeks ago I don't even remember it. If you see something negative just move on. I didn't attack anyone I just made a comment

codymonster
20 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Pick your battles. I made that comment like 2 weeks ago I don't even remember it. If you see something negative just move on. I didn't attack anyone I just made a comment

And I found it rude and wanted to defend the OP. 

ARTPOPIllusion
On 9/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, Venusfly said:

They mail it to you? Do you not get it at the show?

yes :( everyone who bought this package had their merchandise mailed 

ARTPOPIllusion
On 9/11/2017 at 10:58 AM, codymonster said:

And I found it rude and wanted to defend the OP. 

thank you honey:hug:

I don't like the bag, why does the vip package merch look always this cheap? lol

I mean I like the lanyard-charger thing, useful and original, but it's just plastic like the bag, that can be fabricated for... 1€? :toofunny:  and remember the artRave and the -literally- TOYS like the bubble-gun they gave us? at least, if i'm not wrong, in that concert they gave us the tourbook, that is a nice memory and more collectible. 

I just want to express that if you pay almost 300€ for a ticket pack, they should give you something better as a present, a t-shirt with the tour dates on the back for example, that ones that they also sell in the concerts for 50-70€ and also cost less than 10€ to make -I point this because they wouldn't even loose money-.

And yes, I know sometimes this is not even in Gaga's hands, but she has the power to change it :sure:

Archived