💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

JOANNE VIP MERCH

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion

I had posted a previous thread on my review as a VIP Perfect illusion holder for the first night in LA on August 8th, 2017, go check it out on my account!, but I just wanted to make a new thread on the merchandise  that FINALLY  came almost an entire MONTH later :toofunny: 

Here it is!

DIq1BkjV4AAP7MF.jpg

Spoiler

Its just the Clear Backpack, iPhone Lanyard :hor: , and a cute notecard!

I would post a pic but I cant seem too?? lmao Follow me on twitter! I posted it there. @OctavioDelano 

JustaMonster
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I had posted a previous thread on my review as a VIP Perfect illusion holder for the first night in LA on August 8th, 2017, go check it out on my account!, but I just wanted to make a new thread on the merchandise  that FINALLY  came almost an entire MONTH later :toofunny: 

Here it is!

Hide contents

Its just the Clear Backpack, iPhone Lanyard :hor: , and a cute notecard!

I would post a pic but I cant seem too?? lmao Follow me on twitter! I posted it there. @OctavioDelano 

To post a pic you need to use the "insert other media" and then "insert from url" or it wont work

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ARTPOPIllusion
Just now, JustaMonster said:

To post a pic you need to use the "insert other media" and then "insert from url" or it wont work

I tried that?? Its a pic I have saved on my desktop on my MacBook, if that matters. :huh:

JustaMonster
Just now, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I tried that?? Its a pic I have saved on my desktop on my MacBook, if that matters. :huh:

Did you upload it to somewhere like imgur and then get the link from there? It shouldnt matter if its a MacBook I dont think.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

So that's what gets mailed in? I was hoping for a shirt or something, haha. Exciting, though!

3 points in and ready for more

Thank you to the original poster for this information, I also got the Perfect Illusion package and so it was great to hear that your seat was awesome and that in fact the VIP merchandise did arrive safely in the mail.  I think I would rather have it come in the mail then have to worry about it the night of the show. Thank you again for the positive review and for filling us in.

ARTPOPIllusion
8 hours ago, Gagaluv said:

Thank you to the original poster for this information, I also got the Perfect Illusion package and so it was great to hear that your seat was awesome and that in fact the VIP merchandise did arrive safely in the mail.  I think I would rather have it come in the mail then have to worry about it the night of the show. Thank you again for the positive review and for filling us in.

youre welcome honey !!:hug:

ARTPOPIllusion
On 9/3/2017 at 3:25 PM, spicemuncher said:

Wait... you didn't get a guitar pick?

nope:toofunny: apparently everyone says I should've gotten it too

How do you use the lanyard ? I got one but like... there is a side you plug into the iPhone, but what in bloody hell is the other one ? Isn't it supposed to be a USB thing for it to charge... ? Mine is some white plastic thing with 4 metallic lines... (I say mine but it's the same for everyone). Where tf do I plug that ? :selena:

11 hours ago, Enigma said:

How do you use the lanyard ? I got one but like... there is a side you plug into the iPhone, but what in bloody hell is the other one ? Isn't it supposed to be a USB thing for it to charge... ? Mine is some white plastic thing with 4 metallic lines... (I say mine but it's the same for everyone). Where tf do I plug that ? :selena:

The card explains how. You flip it to go between iPhone and Android

So is the merch the same for all of the packages then? If you have Come to Mama tix then you get these same items? Thanks for any info!

Sandi Leung
22 hours ago, Enigma said:

Someone from my group asked the lady and she said one side is for iPhone and the other side is a USB (even though I clearly told her it didn't look like one). She said the lanyard is only for iPhone, that's why that other side is a usb part where you stick it into the computer or charger outlet plug like usual.

Archived