Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tips on General Admission for the concert?

Maria007

Featured Posts

Hi guys- my first post here ever 

Its going to be my first time attending with a general admission ticket rather then the regular seat

Just wondering if there are any tips as to where the best standing spot be for the best view of gaga's performance?

How early should I line up?

Please share your experinces here :)

I actually ended up buying a ticket from a third party and will be meeting them at the entrance to be admitted in

arrtpop

I was just buying tickets and I don't know if I should get GA or seated, so this post came in perfect time lol

It seems like any spot is a good spot as she's constantly moving, so I don't think you should have to go super early maybe like 3 or 4 hours ahead of the doors being opened

aphrodite

PrinceOfTheStorm

First off, WELCOME! :hug:

Most spots near the Catwalks or main stage are good, so arrive 3-5 hours before, 6-8 to be safe :duck:

signing out

Each spot has advantages and disadvantages, you can pretty much stand anywhere and have a good time - people often aim for at the piano or the main stage. 

As for when you should line up is up to you. People have been lining up extremely early to guarantee themselves the spot they want, but people rock up at all times throughout the day. The earlier the better, but it's not necessary. 

13 hours ago, arrtpop said:

I was just buying tickets and I don't know if I should get GA or seated, so this post came in perfect time lol

It seems like any spot is a good spot as she's constantly moving, so I don't think you should have to go super early maybe like 3 or 4 hours ahead of the doors being opened

Ahh I think I can make it afterwork max like 2 hours before - I hope I get a good view of the stage still

13 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

First off, WELCOME! :hug:

Most spots near the Catwalks or main stage are good, so arrive 3-5 hours before, 6-8 to be safe :duck:

Aww thank you!!! :D  I would love to get there super early but I think I could get there just 2 hours before the show max- hope I get a good view of the show still

13 hours ago, Nicole said:

Each spot has advantages and disadvantages, you can pretty much stand anywhere and have a good time - people often aim for at the piano or the main stage. 

As for when you should line up is up to you. People have been lining up extremely early to guarantee themselves the spot they want, but people rock up at all times throughout the day. The earlier the better, but it's not necessary. 

Thanks yes I agree! I wish her stage was more interactive compared to her born this way and like the art rave one

Archived