Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tourbook at JWT?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
8 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I got a hardcover even tho I never went to the Artrave. Guess I got a more rare one lol

Yeah I thought it was rare when I got it as a part of my vip package - but apparently they're everywhere now =/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

By the way, I did two born this way balls and neither of them had a tour book for sale. I thought they were sold out but they said they didn't have any at that show to begin with (San Jose and Los Angeles)

Schwerk

The tourbook is the only merch item I have to have usually.  So it's a bummer there won't be one. I always stick my wristbands and tickets in it as a memory. 

Also, did you know artrave tourbook is part in 3D? The book is extra awesome if put on oldschool 3D glasses. Wonder why they didn't come with the book.

3d-glasses.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

15 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

By the way, I did two born this way balls and neither of them had a tour book for sale. I thought they were sold out but they said they didn't have any at that show to begin with (San Jose and Los Angeles)

It was a known thing that the tourbooks weren't available during certain legs, that's why they're such a rare item and go for a lot of money now. :toofunny: 

ChristianSaad
On 9/4/2017 at 6:31 AM, Marjol said:

The tourbook is the only merch item I have to have usually.  So it's a bummer there won't be one. I always stick my wristbands and tickets in it as a memory. 

Also, did you know artrave tourbook is part in 3D? The book is extra awesome if put on oldschool 3D glasses. Wonder why they didn't come with the book.

3d-glasses.jpg

Are you telling me that there's actually a conjoined use for the 3d glasses that were a part of the SUPER DELUXE Fame Monster that came out in 2009 - I remember the 3d glasses were for "something coming in the future" and everyone thought it was the Telephone video, but at least this is another little missing piece of the puzzle haha

On 11-9-2017 at 3:25 AM, ChristianSaad said:

Are you telling me that there's actually a conjoined use for the 3d glasses that were a part of the SUPER DELUXE Fame Monster that came out in 2009 - I remember the 3d glasses were for "something coming in the future" and everyone thought it was the Telephone video, but at least this is another little missing piece of the puzzle haha

Haha, I guess so!? I actually used my Fame monster book glasses to look at the Artrave tourbook. I never heard they were meant for something coming in the future! :giveup:

This girl ain't playin!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived