💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tourbook at JWT?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

spicemuncher
12 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

There were two versions of the artRAVE tourbook - one sold at merchandise and one was a part of the VIP package that was hardcover.. I love it!

I loved that!

Luckily though, now we get an incredibly versatile, useful, expensive-looking and intricately designed clear plastic bag with hot pink stitching and a guitar pick! Oh joy! :selena:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, spicemuncher said:

I loved that!

Luckily though, now we get an incredibly versatile, useful, expensive-looking and intricately designed clear plastic bag with hot pink stitching and a guitar pick! Oh joy! :selena:

I think the backpack is really cute actually. And usable since a lot of venues are starting to have the clear bag policy.

I've done VIP for almost every tour. I remember one of my Monster Ball VIP items was a tote bag, beach towel and lanyard.. that was kinda weak honestly lol

It's a shame they haven't done one. I purchase the tour book/program at every concert/show I go to. Oh well, lol.

RockySayTalk

Nooo I've loved each tourbook she's had :( I hope she brings one to Europe

I loved that for the second leg of the MBT they made a new tourbook, that has to be my favourite 

So weird that there isn't one. I have one for every tour of hers and it's the only merch item I'd be interested in buying to be honest. 

The shirts are awful!!!! They literally took a square image and pasted it on a shirt. It actually baffles me that gaga would approve of that.

dancefreak
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

So weird that there isn't one. I have one for every tour of hers and it's the only merch item I'd be interested in buying to be honest. 

The shirts are awful!!!! They literally took a square image and pasted it on a shirt. It actually baffles me that gaga would approve of that.

How much does a tourbook cost more or less? :)

7 hours ago, dancefreak said:

They're usually $40 I believe. About the same as a shirt 

9 hours ago, dancefreak said:

They were $25 at Artrave.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

LadyLittleMonster

I'm still so pissed that I didn't get the BTWB one! I went to the stand that was inside of the Tacoma Dome, but the lady said they didn't get any...come to find out (I think DrinkMyTears told me) that they did have them, and were being sold OUTSIDE of the dome. I. WAS. LIVID. Tourbooks and souvenir programs (theatre) are the #1 item on my "event" merch priority list.

...I still want one, FYI...if anyone knows how I can get one, please don't hesitate to send me a message! :kara:

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, LadyLittleMonster said:

I'm still so pissed that I didn't get the BTWB one! I went to the stand that was inside of the Tacoma Dome, but the lady said they didn't get any...come to find out (I think DrinkMyTears told me) that they did have them, and were being sold OUTSIDE of the dome. I. WAS. LIVID. Tourbooks and souvenir programs (theatre) are the #1 item on my "event" merch priority list.

...I still want one, FYI...if anyone knows how I can get one, please don't hesitate to send me a message! :kara:

Oh,I'm sorry that you never got to buy one.

Maybe you could try eBay or other sites.

LadyLittleMonster

^ It's not your fault, of course, but thank you!

Oh, I've looked over the years, BELIEVE ME! I remember when they released the tour merchandise on livenation, and I was so hopeful...but nope! Nothing! I was able to get the MTN lunch-pail and the Gagacorn keychains!

The last one I saw on e-Bay was in the $100-200 range. I have the money now, but now it's not on eBay :sleep:

15 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

They're usually $40 I believe. About the same as a shirt 

Tourbooks are NEVER the same price as a shirt, or that expensive, for that matter. :flop: 

They're always around $20-$30. 

Hi Its Nicole
On 9/1/2017 at 6:53 PM, ChristianSaad said:

There were two versions of the artRAVE tourbook - one sold at merchandise and one was a part of the VIP package that was hardcover.. I love it!

I got a hardcover even tho I never went to the Artrave. Guess I got a more rare one lol

Hello Gaga

Archived