💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Side view

shabody

Featured Posts

Hellooo everybody, so I'm going to the Milan date and I bought 2 seats in the B18 sector. As you can see is one of the closest to the stage with a side view, I've been in the same sector when I went to the BTWball so I know I will be close to the stage. 

BUT

what about the view? I mean, there will be some obstacles like that camera guy for the BTWball? I will be able to see her when the platforms will be lifted up? Will she interact with us seated people?   Please I have so many questions and so few answers ahaha

Thanksss <3

307af80ae00dd109292c7dbef42d4434c6bd67a6

JoanneMonster

I was there during the artrave and the only things I couldnt see were the backdrops and the two small screens on the sides

I See You

You might not be able to see the screens or anything but I think you should be able to see everything from behind/the side? The stage is pretty open on the sides.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

2 hours ago, Pluto said:

You might not be able to see the screens or anything but I think you should be able to see everything from behind/the side? The stage is pretty open on the sides.

Thank you! I think so but I was worried more about the height of the platforms, I hope I can see on the top of them ahah

Archived