Original Diva

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

You better stop because videophone is a bop :lolly:

gagas feature tho is :giveup:

I'm spilling tea and if it's too hot for you :hor:

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

A performance of Telephone, one of Gaga & Bey hits, which never was performed before would be amazing :yay: And you're fcking scared cause Bey could overshadow Gaga... Some of you're truly Little Flopsters :saladga:

Everyone praises gagas stage presence but is afraid she can't hold her own next to Beyoncé :oprah:

perhaps it's the hive who should be afraid of Beyoncé keeping up with Gaga :giggle:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, JR Gg said:

I'm spilling tea and if it's too hot for you :hor:

I never cared for luke warm that's your opinion tea :lolly:

Solitaiire
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Everyone praises gagas stage presence but is afraid she can't hold her own next to Beyoncé :oprah:

perhaps it's the hive who should be afraid of Beyoncé keeping up with Gaga :giggle:

as much as I dont like Beyonce the GP praises her for breathing so I doubt they would pay much attention to gana when their "queen" is performing:selena:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Solitaiire said:

as much as I dont like Beyonce the GP praises her for breathing so I doubt they would pay much attention to gana when their "queen" is performing:selena:

OR put two of this generations best performers side by side and realize hmmmm maybe Beyoncé isn't the only one who can do this :giggle:

Gaga has become a media darling over the last couple years so if you think no one would pay attention to her because all eyes would be focused on Beyoncé might not be entirely true. 

Fame IV
54 minutes ago, chase33 said:

oh god, pls don't. beyonce will overshadow her. the thing about bey is.....she know how to present herself in the public more than gaga......

anyway, i doubt it she's gonna pop up out of the nowhere lol

That's not true. Both have a huge stage presence and charisma.

A Star is Born ⭐

She don't come to the JWT...

Furthermore, there is just one way to have this Telephone performance : Coachella 2018, Bee choose Gaga as guest, she sing a really small version of Paparazzi, and together they sings Telephone.

I'd love seeing them together. And of course Beyoncé would shine if Gaga brought her out, that would be the thing a gracious host does inviting someone on stage with them. Still, I think they'd be pretty evenly matched in terms of gravitas. These are two ladies who know how to command a stage and if it were a Gaga concert people would be there to see her, not Bey so even if they went wild to see her it isn't like she'd steal attention from Gaga lolol

gagaslefttatoo
On 9/1/2017 at 7:11 PM, Fame IV said:

That's not true. Both have a huge stage presence and charisma.

true. but, in terms of public persona, as much as i hate it, beyonce is way more praise by GP. her management (bey's team) really know how to make bey looks like a living legend like michael jackson or maybe hollywood elite with her husband. meanwhile gaga's persona is more idgaf kinda star (a rockstar) you know what i mean ? lol

let me put it this way. have you ever seen major celebrity attacking beyonce without having a massive backlash ? hell, even adele affraid when she won AOTY. that's the power that beyonce has

meanwhile major celebrity having no problem attacking gaga and still have a career (ed sheeran, ratsmoker etc).

gagaslefttatoo
2 hours ago, Original Diva said:

notice the different style of MV beyonce (b4 lemonade eras) and gaga. gaga's MV is more complex and interesting to watch :giggle:

SwissMonster

Yeah, and why don't ad Madonna. :reductive: Girl thesd things will never happed :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

I'd die if a Video Phone performance happens...that song (along with Diva) always brings the Sasha Fierce out of me :firega:(which never happens since I'm as exciting as Barbra Streisand singing Broadway :selena:)

On 9/1/2017 at 3:28 PM, BadJudas said:

She don't come to the JWT...

Furthermore, there is just one way to have this Telephone performance : Coachella 2018, Bee choose Gaga as guest, she sing a really small version of Paparazzi, and together they sings Telephone.

Nah...I'm betting w1 guest to be Jay and w2 is gonna be a DC reunion 

Spoiler

I really want a DC reunion :selena:

Archived