💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your most and least favorite JWT Performances, and why?

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Favourite: Scheiße/Paparazzi because it takes me back and her vocals are stronger and DIC

Least: BTW 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Texasgaga
On 9/1/2017 at 12:43 PM, TheBatman said:

Favorite: John Wayne- love her chroeo, energy, costume, all of it!!! Million Reasons vocal slayage is unmatchable

Least: Diamond Heart- worst most bland concert opening of any pop show ever sorry. Ayo-still boring and just lose that useless guitar prop, and the choreo the dancers repeat throught the song is just bad. Poker Face makes no sense as far as setlist placement, the original instrumental sounds dated af, and the tired retro choreo is time to die, PI shouldn't be shortened and deserves more of a performance, where TF is the iconic mic swing??! Born This Way dress is so awful, Applause the shower curtain flower costumes are so cheap and bad looking whyyyyyyy. Alejandro needs revamped choreo and performance, it's just pointless and lackluster in this form except for the new vocals which slay. Honestly all the old songs deserve to be reinvented, from the instrumentals to the choreography. 

This ain’t it

After going to 4 shows, I can’t say I can pick a favorite. I loved that show from first note to last. The interludes were amazing. The music breaks with the band we’re killer (YAS KNIVES AND JOHNNY GOOOD!!!).

The people I went with started doing fun things during angel down and Joanne so I have fond memories from those.

i loved being at the piano and watching the dancers during Born This Way and Come to Mama. The stage walking. The vocals...

i would just say that my least fave would be Million Reasons because when that song starts you know the concert is over!!!! I cried the final time I went. 

Archived