💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My JWT photos

Gonzi

Featured Posts

So I finally got to see Gaga live for the first time ever in New York and holy **** that concert was everything. It was also my first major concert which made the experience a lot more fascinating. Here are some of the pics I took on the show -(I have been wanting to make this thread since forever omg)- hope you enjoy them:lana:

TWLanmo.jpg

7bASkDT.jpg

HHY33BI.jpg

DgscZzF.jpg

twhIHsY.jpg

sljdmVR.jpg

18d5V0b.jpg

Bradley

omg you take pictures like a professional :giveup:

Edit: This almost looks like the cover of a DVD :giveup:

18d5V0b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

18d5V0b.jpg

thats my favorite one:diane:

thank you so much!

Chromatic
1 hour ago, Gonzi said:

18d5V0b.jpg

OMG! Your amazing. Can I use this for an edit? You'll be credited! 

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

18d5V0b.jpg

Inb4 @Gonzi needs to film JWT DVD! 

14 minutes ago, Lucas said:

OMG! Your amazing. Can I use this for an edit? You'll be credited! 

of course! I would love to see the result

ChicaSkas

@Admin:giveup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chicka

What kind of camera is that?! They look better than any of the pro photos taken so far. I wish they'd hire real photographers like you to take pics at all her shows, opposed to "press" who just take random pictures. Finding good pics for edits has been so f*ing difficult lmao

I really wanted to bring my DSLR with a short 50mm lens in hopes they wouldn't think much of it and let me bring it but decided against it since I was waiting all night and didn't feel like dealing with the hassle of being turned away at the door/ having to give it to the arena til after the show. But now I really wish I would have tried, :/ Great pics again, I love them so much!

17 hours ago, brooklynnightss said:

What kind of camera is that?! They look better than any of the pro photos taken so far. I wish they'd hire real photographers like you to take pics at all her shows, opposed to "press" who just take random pictures. Finding good pics for edits has been so f*ing difficult lmao

I really wanted to bring my DSLR with a short 50mm lens in hopes they wouldn't think much of it and let me bring it but decided against it since I was waiting all night and didn't feel like dealing with the hassle of being turned away at the door/ having to give it to the arena til after the show. But now I really wish I would have tried, :/ Great pics again, I love them so much!

thank you so much! taking pictures of gaga professionally is my ultimate dream as a photographer, it's actually because of her that i got interested in the visual arts world. these are definitely not the best i can do but hopefully someone from her team sees them <3 

for this concert i took my fuji x100t. its a small camera so i thought i wouldn't have any problems getting past the security points and it worked! the only bad thing is that its a 35mm fixed wide lens so sometimes i wanted to get a closer photo and couldn't! but luckily i got close enough to take some of these 

Teal Ambition

WOW OH WOW 

sljdmVR.jpgHHY33BI.jpg

These ones are so stunning :cryga: They're all stunning but these are desktop worthy backgrounds :tony:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived