💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pre-order JWT merchandise for easy pickup at venue!

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

We know, sis. Been discussed for a while.

Most venues aren't using Sidestep though so fans pre-order and then find out their pre-orders got cancelled and refunded. :toofunny: 

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Blake said:

We know, sis. Been discussed for a while.

Most venues aren't using Sidestep though so fans pre-order and then find out their pre-orders got cancelled and refunded. :toofunny: 

Like mine. I'm still pressed about this. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

38 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Like mine. I'm still pressed about this. 

To be fair people kept posting about it, but people still went on to order with them. :flop: 

Daenerys
2 hours ago, Blake said:

To be fair people kept posting about it, but people still went on to order with them. :flop: 

I had gotten them as soon as sidestep announced it and tried to post about it as soon as I got my refund email but this forum moves so fast! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

It's actually on Gaga's website now so maybe it's starting soon.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

5 hours ago, Torsoface said:

That rhino sweater is so cool but $80 :awkney:

That's what I thought and then I ended up with it after the merch stand smh :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

shmal96

I kinda wish I got the hat :giveup: 

I got the first shirt and the poster. I put my poster up on my wall and my straight housemates came in and were like 'Bruh that car is sick, do you even know what kind of car that is?' And i'm just like :selena:bitch it's my LADY GAGA poster what do you think :selena:

Archived