💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Verizon UP : FREE TICKETS

Josh Jeanneret

Featured Posts

Josh Jeanneret

For the people that have actually won the Verizon UP Free tickets ?

How are the seats ? And is everyone getting VIP and Meet/Greet ? Etc.

IF so that would be cool!

Thanks everyone!

gagaslefttatoo

Katycats gonna use this to "prove" that gaga on the same level flopness as KP :hor:

GypsyBabe

Yeah, what's the deal with this Verizon Up thing? Apparently your tickets get upgraded? 

⚯͛

How does it work? I have Verizon. It's my own plan. 

I currently have "1 credit," but have no idea how to use it, when to use it and how it works.

Mirages
16 minutes ago, nagadragonss said:

Katycats gonna use this to "prove" that gaga on the same level flopness as KP :hor:

That train has left the station the moment Kety put out Witness, aint nobody can challenge her now :cryga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DawnNutella

Verizon is pissing me off with that program! I've tried to claim every time they've put them up. I was able to "claim" the tickets 3 times. Once it said my tickets were on hold for 4 minutes while I submitted my info (it never would let me submit it, kept saying error and keep trying) The other 2 times it let me submit everything and acted like it went through but I never got anything and was then given my token back. I've called them 10 times and they were supposed to be resolving it but they just keep giving me my token back and never returning my calls like they keep saying they will. The other times I tried getting them they're gone in seconds. Now I have 2 "tokens" to use but I don't think they'll be giving anymore tickets so I'll be stuck with $5 off Starbucks or some s*%#. We spend almost $400/month with them but I'm fixing to drop them because of their customer service. 

I heard the tickets were to the side in a small/special ga area just for VIP guests and Verizon winners though.

ChristianSaad
7 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

Verizon is pissing me off with that program! I've tried to claim every time they've put them up. I was able to "claim" the tickets 3 times. Once it said my tickets were on hold for 4 minutes while I submitted my info (it never would let me submit it, kept saying error and keep trying) The other 2 times it let me submit everything and acted like it went through but I never got anything and was then given my token back. I've called them 10 times and they were supposed to be resolving it but they just keep giving me my token back and never returning my calls like they keep saying they will. The other times I tried getting them they're gone in seconds. Now I have 2 "tokens" to use but I don't think they'll be giving anymore tickets so I'll be stuck with $5 off Starbucks or some s*%#. We spend almost $400/month with them but I'm fixing to drop them because of their customer service. 

I heard the tickets were to the side in a small/special ga area just for VIP guests and Verizon winners though.

I think that's the actual PIT - the Pit has two sections, one is in the front for the actual "Front Row Package" VIP buyers, then there is a barricade behind them and that's where the rest of the Pit fills up.

This whole thing sounds like a mess though and it seems like every city is doing whatever they want.

Here's a picture from INSIDE the GA PIT and if you look behind the girl with the blue hair you can see the barricade that separates the Front Row VIP PIT from the GA PIT

mess :fthis:

IMG_2467.jpg

I entered at the Verizon station last night at Citi Field and didn't win sh*t and the two moms ahead of me won pit tickets, I was so pissed. The people working were upset too because I was in a full lewk but there were just like sorry

Archived