💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS to play intro to "Tea" in Boston

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

andy232000
Just now, FATCAT said:

Little Detectives will figure it out. We dissected around 80 minutes of 2 mix tapes once, searching for ANY new material. We accounted for everything.

i dont think it will be that easy...he´ll probably play the instrumental without the vocals as a remix, so unless he tells us which one it is, we´ll just get a bunch of tracks 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

You need to get GagaFrontRow a professional setup! I know classes just started for him, but he usually makes it to a TON of shows.

He was *my* inspiration. I started booting shows back in 2012 thanks to him. I've booted every live show I've been too since then. Wasn't easy either. I wish there were more little monsters and fans and audio buffs on this site who would be motivated to do the same, because we could put together an entire catalouge of Gaga's shows, tour by tour, show by show, song by song. I want to do this so badly. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i dont think it will be that easy...he´ll probably play the instrumental without the vocals as a remix, so unless he tells us which one it is, we´ll just get a bunch of tracks 

Well maybe he won't change the full set? if we get the full recording, people who attended other shows\recordings from the other shows can be a way of "detecting" anything new he played

idk... Just... want it to happen :laughga: 

Bette Davis

Can someone just leak it so he can stop milking it for attention :selena:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Gaga Lazuli

inb4 is just the first 15 seconds of it with no vocals or anything. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

FATCAT
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

inb4 is just the first 15 seconds of it with no vocals or anything. 

Perfect Illusion DJWS remix tease

Purr more, hiss less.

Anderson123

I love DJWS and everything but we know he's such a troll so I don't think he's being serious about it but who knows. 

Gaga Lazuli
Just now, FATCAT said:

Perfect Illusion DJWS remix tease

At least we knew that was the remix. I hope this is not a "You figure it" out thing. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

ChicaSkas
Just now, Alan123 said:

I love DJWS and everything but we know he's such a troll so I don't think he's being serious about it but who knows. 

He is. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LateToCult

Boston f*gs better come through! If any of y'all see this, help your fellow hunties out!

:gaysia:

Archived