Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga already working on her new album

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

“I’ve started writing,” Gaga tells EW of the planned LP, which is in early stages of conception and might proceed another single from Joanne, though the Oscar nominee was coy — “I’ll let ya know,” she says playfully — when asked if she plans to release another cut from her fifth studio effort (fans have campaigned on social media for “Dancin’ In Circles” to get the single treatment since the album’s release last year). “I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I want to create, so you’ll see in a bit. I need some time to create.”

Read more: http://ew.com/music/2017/08/29/lady-gaga-next-album-lg6-interview/

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DavidLirk

"It will be no surprise to die-hard fans that Gaga is already cooking up another musical project while deep into the era of the impending release’s forebear":air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Bad Monster Kid

Sometimes I wish she'd say nothing at all regarding future projects. This fanbase will expect the new album tomorrow. 

Miracle

YASSSSSSSSSS but

Gaga’s also known to unveil still-unreleased songs like “Princess Die” and “Living on the Radio” in concert, though she admits the current tour will see fewer setlist changes than previous concerts, thanks to its complicated technical setup — which includes multiple stages, heavy strobe effects, pyrotechnics, and mobile rigs that double as projections screens, ascending and descending during the performance to bridge the gap between each platform.

Say goodbye to Sinner's Prayer and Hey Girl hahaha

Gagaplayer315
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I want to create, so you’ll see in a bit. I need some time to create.”

fuckhaupo_by_omgfireomgfire-dblfr9l.gif

Spoiler

See you in 2020 :ladyhaha:

Archived