Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

O-M-G Gaga SLAYING NEW Vocals in Alejandro Yesterday

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

AlejandrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:deadbanana:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Slay-jandro is at it again. :firega:

She always does such unique improv with it live...and it is an epic, classic track that is still steady at #8 in her top 10 sellers on iTunes (not that it matters much but hey).  :diane:

Grateful as f**k she kept her favorite Fame Monster track in her setlist :pray:

(Hope to hear some Alejandro in Gagaween 2017! --is Gagaween still a thing this year?----  I have no remix talent but thank you, GGD for sharing variations on her songs).  

EDIT: Gaga, please bring these vocals to Indianapolis--we are grateful you are making a stop here!  :tony:

SpookyKid

She also did some falsetto during TEOG

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

theARTVampire

I was seriously about to fall off my chair! Amazing adlips this year live, I just wish she would do the Paparazzi improvisations instead of leaving the last chorus instrumental :/

Lextyr97

I LITERALLY cried when she did that yesterday. I'm not even exaggerating. I sent snapchats. Literal tears were coming down my face

Kanyeee West

I'm crying so hard , finally she made it so so great singing Alejandro live , that ending notes with that breathy high notes just I'm shaking 

ChristianSaad
10 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

She also did some falsetto during TEOG

I was just gonna mention that. I love that she's switching things up vocally as the tour progresses. First the telephone vocals getting switched in Inglewood, then the A-Yo acapella outro, now Alejandro and TEOG. And she was doing some new stuff towards the end of PI too.

Mirages
16 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm pretty sure there's no (major) difference between these.

Actually there is this is improv as @whipopotamus said, but shes been doing it since The Fame era nothing new, not learned from Bennett, though very common in jazz, cause jazz is all about the way you sing the song and improvise it. Harmonizing is playing different instruments or singing in different voice in consonance, its basically adding another note on top of melody, so harmonizing would be if playback was playing a certain note and Gaga would sing a different one, but shed have to choose one that would fit with the playback and sound good. An accord is basically harmonized melody from various strings. The best example of harmonizing in recent songs is live version of Break Free by Ariana, she changes the notes in harmony with the background melody:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FfFfFfFF
57 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Actually there is this is improv as @whipopotamus said, but shes been doing it since The Fame era nothing new, not learned from Bennett, though very common in jazz, cause jazz is all about the way you sing the song and improvise it. Harmonizing is playing different instruments or singing in different voice in consonance, its basically adding another note on top of melody, so harmonizing would be if playback was playing a certain note and Gaga would sing a different one, but shed have to choose one that would fit with the playback and sound good. An accord is basically harmonized melody from various strings. The best example of harmonizing in recent songs is live version of Break Free by Ariana, she changes the notes in harmony with the background melody:

Harmonizing has nothing to do with adding a new note.

Mirages
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Harmonizing has nothing to do with adding a new note.

Yes it does honey :bon:

Look it up in a dictionairy if you want but here are some of the explanaitions if you want:

harmonize /ˈhɑːmənʌɪz/

verb

1. Add notes to (a melody) to produce harmony [with object]

2. Sing or play in harmony [no object]

3. Produce a pleasing visual combination [no object]

4. To bring into consonance or accord

5. To provide or accompany with harmony

Sources:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/harmonize

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harmonize

A vid to help:

As the guy says its singing either above or below the original melody within the chord structure and making it sound good. You are adding new notes at the top of the old melody.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived