Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

LWYMMD has nothing to do with this :selena:

we both know it does sweetie :selena: 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
36 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

isn't that an amazing thing. I felt pride reading this. Like she could've kept making BResque videos the rest of her life but she didn't cuz that's how authentic she is. Taylor for example after Blank Space, she saw how well received it was. she then recruited JK to do all her videos cuz she knew she could capitalize on that. And those videos are really good, but we can all agree that there's nothing remotely authentic about that girl, everything is a business move. And I'm not calling her out, you do you gurl

Wow, I never realised that. I knew she worked with Joseph Kahn several times but I didn't know she hired him every single time.

It just shows how she wants to replicate the success she had with Blank Space, which she is entitled to do, but I kinda prefer artists like Gaga who hire diverse talents with different styles to do her videos.

Irrelevant

This is low-key off topic but this is reminding me of the Make Me... Video :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

we both know it does sweetie :selena: 

No, it doesn't. If we were having this same discussion before LWYMMD video dropped, I would've had the same opinion.

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Censored said:

Yes, where? You said she did that, so maybe give me a few examples of how she has done that as of late? :emma:

just visit her Twitter

doppelganger

I actually really like the simplicity of TEOG video, held by Gaga and Gaga alone. I trust Gaga's vision, and Joseph Kahn would've screwed the ideas that she had. Lets be honest, 8 out of 10 of his videos sucked. And the videos for MTN and Y&I made up for the original ideas and and executed perfectly (MTN is a far more imaginative representation of New York, and Y&I pulled off the Mermaid idea with verve).

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

just visit her Twitter

She has spread love and impacted people with tweets. :deadbanana: This is an all new level. I'm done. :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Censored said:

Taylor, clearly, with 5. :selena: (counting Reputation, which will be 100%)

Gaga has released 5 albums - 4 No.1s an 1 No.2

Taylor has released 6 albums - 5 No.1s inc Rep and 1 No.2

Gaga 1 EP - No. 5

Taylor 1 EP - No.9

:emma: 

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gaga has released 5 albums - 4 No.1s an 1 No.2

Taylor has released 6 albums - 5 No.1s inc Rep and 1 No.2

Gaga 1 EP - No. 5

Taylor 1 EP - No.9

:emma: 

Unless I am forgetting some album Gags has released, it is 3, C2C is a joint album, it isn't her own.

And yes, as we can see Taylor is more succesful. :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Censored said:

She has spread love and impacted people with tweets. :deadbanana: This is an all new level. I'm done. :emma:

honey I said that cuz I''m too lazy to make a list of everything she's done. Never said she spread kindness thru tweets. I feel sorry for u tho, like you stan her but you don;t know what she's done to spread kindness? :rip: 

TeenIdle
10 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

This is low-key off topic but this is reminding me of the Make Me... Video :selena:

It reminds me of Gimme More :selena:

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Censored said:

Unless I am forgetting some album Gags has released, it is 3, C2C is a joint album, it isn't her own.

And yes, as we can see Taylor is more succesful. :emma:

a No.1 album nonethless. Taylor has released more albums than Gaga but Gaga's sold more records WW than Taylor wuts your point? 

Irrelevant
Just now, TeenIdle said:

It reminds me of Gimme More :selena:

Perfume too :selena:

Oh wait, Perfume was just a Director Cut :giggle:

Spoiler

:selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived