Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gaga transcended all that, she is an icon, she doesn't need to sell a million copies fist week for people to call her that. And it's not like Gaga hasn't done that before, she has. But it's just not her **** anymore, she'd rather spread love and kindness into the world than sell million of records and that's a real human being who wants to do good right there :kara: 

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with releasing a simple/bad video? I didn't know you couldn't spread love and kindness while releasing quality stuff like the ARTPOP film lmao

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I kinda don't get her :selena: Like, she had this amazing idea for the TEOG video, but then she rather chose a simple video shot on an emergency stairwell. Then the MR video, thy clearly had smth else done considering that guy said he was equally surprised as us when he saw the video.

"oh a simple video, lets call it very authentic!!" gur no :selena: And I'm saying this as someone who really likes the YEOG video :selena:

If you think they made TEOG mv simple for the sake of making it simple, you lost the whole point of the video.

I understand you tho MJH, I know you've been hypnotised by the Snakes and diamonds in TayTay's MV and how you wish that it was Gaga instead of Taylor. That's why imma give you some time to come to your senses :selena:

Mirages
51 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

snakes that slither togetha make high budget mv's togetha I guess :trollga:

you know we all want a high budget mv from Gaga all the time :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

10 minutes ago, Censored said:

Judging by how Taylor is doing now and how Gaga performed after TEOG, yes Gags, you needed more than talent and a street. :emma:

Wow:awkney:

Gaga is doing just fine, selling out arenas and stadiums, respected by legends of all genres, spreading positivity and fighting for justice.

When will others? :interestinga:

FreePalestine

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with releasing a simple/bad video? I didn't know you couldn't spread love and kindness while releasing quality stuff like the ARTPOP film lmao

@MonsterOfSpain @Mythos

gurl read the comment that I quoted, it was not talking about MV quality? :rip: T'was talking about talent and how Taylo's doing on the charts better than Gaga

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

If you think they made TEOG mv simple for the sake of making it simple, you lost the whole point of the video.

I understand you tho MJH, I know you've been hypnotised by the Snakes and diamonds in TayTay's MV and how you wish that it was Gaga instead of Taylor. That's why imma give you some time to come to your senses :selena:

The video has a point, but it's presented in a simple way :selena:

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The video has a point, but it's presented in a simple way :selena:

yes cuz she wanted to be that gurl who danced around fire escapes in NYC dreaming about being a star and wearing Versace :selena: don't worry Jane we gon get a video like LWYMMD at some point :selena: 

6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes Taylor is doing amazing selling millions of records, but at the end of the day what is she really doing for this world? other than brewing negativity? nothing. 

Gaga transcended all that, she is an icon, she doesn't need to sell a million copies fist week for people to call her that. And it's not like Gaga hasn't done that before, she has. But it's just not her **** anymore, she'd rather spread love and kindness into the world than sell million of records and that's a real human being who wants to do good right there :kara: 

Um, impacting people and spreading whatever where? And how? Maybe I missed something. :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

TeenIdle
21 minutes ago, Censored said:

Judging by how Taylor is doing now and how Gaga performed after TEOG, yes Gags, you needed more than talent and a street. :emma:

Yes, who would want 3 consecutive number 1 albums??

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes cuz she wanted to be that gurl who danced around fire escapes in NYC deaming about being a star and wearing Versace :selena: don't worry Jane we gon get a video like LWYMMD at some point :selena: 

LWYMMD has nothing to do with this :selena:

1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Yes, who would want 3 consecutive number 1 albums??

Taylor, clearly, with 5. :selena: (counting Reputation, which will be 100%)

it wasn't laaaahv

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Censored said:

Um, impacting people and spreading whatever where? And how? Maybe I missed something. :emma:

sweetie........

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

sweetie........

Yes, where? You said she did that, so maybe give me a few examples of how she has done that as of late? :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived