💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga was a fish in TEOG original video

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1
2 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Can someone explain to me the original concept? 

Look at my post above

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Gaga is odd. Sometimes she wants really simple things for her videos (Million Reasons and The Edge of Glory) whereas at the same time she's the director of two of the best videos in her career, Marry the Night and G.U.Y., which were both heavy on visuals. Not to mention she also co-directed Judas.

Anyway, I never had a problem with her videos, my favourite one is probably Applause.

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

She's probably mentioning it because he has a new video with Taylor out now.

exactly what I thought, my guess is she saw the video and she was like wow this is so petty and everything I stand against cuz she's always been about spreading love and that video as good as it was is not about that, then she thought about working with him and she felt pride cuz she's happy with what she did with TEOG, it was her first personal piece in her video catalogue imo

Fiona Apple
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wasn't the director Joseph Kahn? :laughga: 

Makes sense he's in Taylor's squad now, he prefers the Bling bling and controversy over authenticity. no wonder both of em work so well together :laughga: snakes that slither togetha make high budget mv's togetha I guess :trollga:

Yeah because Gaga didn't like the bling bling and controversy,especially in the BTW era :rip: 

ZiggyZiggs
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga is odd. Sometimes she wants really simple things for her videos (Million Reasons and The Edge of Glory) whereas at the same time she's the director of two of the best videos in her career, Marry the Night and G.U.Y., which were both heavy on visuals. Not to mention she also co-directed Judas.

Anyway, I never had a problem with her videos, my favourite one is probably Applause.

isn't that an amazing thing. I felt pride reading this. Like she could've kept making BResque videos the rest of her life but she didn't cuz that's how authentic she is. Taylor for example after Blank Space, she saw how well received it was. she then recruited JK to do all her videos cuz she knew she could capitalize on that. And those videos are really good, but we can all agree that there's nothing remotely authentic about that girl, everything is a business move. And I'm not calling her out, you do you gurl

TeenIdle

I love she doesn't just nod her head and agree with everything like some pop stars. And although I love the original idea, we got to have a mermaid in Y&I, so nothing was lost really.

ZiggyZiggs
17 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah because Gaga didn't like the bling bling and controversy,especially in the BTW era :rip: 

idc what people say about Gaga but the bling bling and the controversy that Gags created, and this might sound ****ed up, was from her heart :rip: Like it was all REAL. Kahn and Taylor on the other hand are more like let's do everything in our power to create controversy so we can debut No.1 that's all they care about, they don't give a **** about the art. Gaga does. 

Robinladen
21 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

Can someone explain to me the original concept? 

It was a mermaid theme and a doctor theme so probably a Little Mermaid storyline of falling in love with a human and having to chose between a tail or legs.

She reused some of those original ideas for the Yoü and I video and possibly Marry The Night.

Fame IV
24 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

She's probably mentioning it because he has a new video with Taylor out now.

Exacly. And what he stands for is not what Gaga believes. I love her.

A Star is Born ⭐

Judging by how Taylor is doing now and how Gaga performed after TEOG, yes Gags, you needed more than talent and a street. :emma:

it wasn't laaaahv

I don't mind a simple video, but TEOG wasn't even shot well, there's a moment where the freaking video camera's shadow moves across the screen (her clothes and makeup were on point tho). And an epic song deserves an epic video. 

MaryJaneHolland

I kinda don't get her :selena: Like, she had this amazing idea for the TEOG video, but then she rather chose a simple video shot on an emergency stairwell. Then the MR video, thy clearly had smth else done considering that guy said he was equally surprised as us when he saw the video.

15 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

isn't that an amazing thing. I felt pride reading this. Like she could've kept making BResque videos the rest of her life but she didn't cuz that's how authentic she is. Taylor for example after Blank Space, she saw how well received it was. then she recruited JK to do all her videos cuz she knew she could capitalize on that. And those videos are really good, but we can all agree that there's nothing remotely authentic about that girl, everything is a business move. I'm not calling her out, you do what you do gurl

"oh a simple video, lets call it very authentic!!" gur no :selena: And I'm saying this as someone who really likes the YEOG video :selena:

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, Censored said:

Judging by how Taylor is doing now and how Gaga performed after TEOG, yes Gags, you needed more than talent and a street. :emma:

yes Taylor is doing amazing selling millions of records, but at the end of the day what is she really doing for this world? other than brewing negativity? nothing. 

Gaga transcended all that, she is an icon, she doesn't need to sell a million copies fist week for people to call her that. And it's not like Gaga hasn't done that before, she has. But it's just not her **** anymore, she'd rather spread love and kindness into the world than sell million of records and that's a real human being who wants to do good right there :kara: 

Archived