💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Does Anyone Play GTA V on Xbox 360?

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

tellemhone

I play it on Xbox 360, I never go online because online isn't super fun + idk why but it won't connect to Xbox live :laughga:

:air: :air: :air:

• 2 weeks later...
VillainTina
On 8/29/2017 at 4:48 PM, Ken Zahn said:

NO one on here plays xbox 360? 

well i guess i can say i failed:ladyhaha::awkney:

me sis lol :sweat: 

i literally just bought one in april to catch up on that whole generation of gaming 

i will move on to the xbox one when i have a job and i have nothing to do and have played all my games lol

Spoiler

i would buy xbox gold card to play online but i litterally have no guy friends and playing online with random people is annoying cuz theylll just cut the game off when they dont feel like playing anymore and leave me hanging waiting for another person to load who dosent feel like skipping me lol

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Ken Zahn
17 hours ago, VillainTina said:

me sis lol :sweat: 

i literally just bought one in april to catch up on that whole generation of gaming 

i will move on to the xbox one when i have a job and i have nothing to do and have played all my games lol

Hide contents

i would buy xbox gold card to play online but i litterally have no guy friends and playing online with random people is annoying cuz theylll just cut the game off when they dont feel like playing anymore and leave me hanging waiting for another person to load who dosent feel like skipping me lol

I play online lol so hmu if u want 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Archived