Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

See Gaga for practically FREE tonight!

pink sushi

Featured Posts

venusfly
5 hours ago, Taka said:

Guys , is stadium going to be empty?

Nope, it's not sold out but its very nearly close to it. There's a couple thousand tickets left, which when compared to the size of the venue will hardly even be visible. It would be a different story if its an arena show but its vastly bigger than that

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613
8 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ugh seats for where I was sitting last night on the floor are $100 cheaper for the second night. Hmmm... I'm debating whether I should splurge and see her again 

I was thinking the same thing 

pink sushi
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This is common in the day before a show.

The day of the Chicago show, nosebleed seats were going for nearly $200!!! :wtf: 

Miracle
Just now, pink sushi said:

The day of the Chicago show, nosebleed seats were going for nearly $200!!! :wtf: 

Oh, I forgot to add it was common for not sold out shows.

pink sushi
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Oh, I forgot to add it was common for not sold out shows.

Was this show not sold out? I thought scalpers took all the tickets way back when they went on sale. I was expecting scalpers to have a hard time selling tickets to the Chicago show for 2-3x face value and that tickets would drastically come down in price the day of the show. But instead they SOARED in price. And people were buying them!! 

I'm lucky I managed to snag a ticket for only $25 above face value the day before. I thought about waiting until hours before the show. I would have been completely screwed if I had done that! :wtf: 

Ken Potus
9 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

how r they so cheap?

They are scalpers that bought the tickets at full price and now needs to sell them at discount to get rid of them.

It's also raining in NYC so that also made the tickets less desirable. 

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

If I lived close I definitely would! If nothing else get a cheap seat. $10-$100 to see her would be amazing even if the seats weren't great.

SAME after all I spent my head is reeling

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived