💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

See Gaga for practically FREE tonight!

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

So if you look on StubHub right now, you will see that there are still HUNDREDS of tickets to Gaga's second show in NYC tonight.  The lowest ticket price is currently $28! This should decrease even MORE as the showtime approaches! Yesterday tickets came as low as $6 right before the show!!! IMAGINE PAYING $6 TO SEE GAGA!! The scalpers were DESPERATE! :air: 

https://www.stubhub.com/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-flushing-citi-field-8-29-2017/event/9824274/?sort=price+asc

If you live anywhere even remotely close to NYC, you should head down to Citi Field tonight and see her!!

I'm so mad this didn't happen with the Chicago show! :grr: Tickets SOARED right before the show! 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose
1 minute ago, pink sushi said:

$6

Katy's $10 'Witness: The Tour' tickets are SHOOK 

lYPTmQv.gif

sarahb

Now if someone could just buy me a return plane ticket to New York...

Edit: I had an ad for airfares to New York pop up after posting this :deadbanana:

lordmaler
Just now, Kefir said:

Haters (aka KatyCats) be like

Lady+Gaga+Jokes+About+%22Do+What+U+Want%

I don't think that they will.

But let me remind you what some monsters said about same discount what happened to Katy.

Gov Hooka

Ugh seats for where I was sitting last night on the floor are $100 cheaper for the second night. Hmmm... I'm debating whether I should splurge and see her again 

hausofbrice
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Ugh seats for where I was sitting last night on the floor are $100 cheaper for the second night. Hmmm... I'm debating whether I should splurge and see her again 

DO IT 

xoxo, brice ♡

25 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Yesterday tickets came as low as $6

Still not FREEgiphy.gif

loving you was blue

pink sushi
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

DO IT!!!! Or at least spare $10 and get a nosebleed seat. :laughga: 

DawnNutella
8 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

If I lived close I definitely would! If nothing else get a cheap seat. $10-$100 to see her would be amazing even if the seats weren't great.

gagarox
14 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Do it bish.. u never know she might pull a xtina and make this her last tour :gum:

Archived