šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scheisse messed up (Chicago)

Rifek

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
33 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

damn could u imagine knowing your ex is there (cuz word gets around)

then putting on a bomb ass show and making him miss what could have been his for life?

yes bitch, make him jealous. u know the kitty's bomb girl f*ckin slay.

I know right... I might even cuddle up a bit closer to the male dancers if it were meĀ :stalkga:

Spoiler

I'd probably cuddle up to them regardless, but stillĀ :selena:

Ā 

44 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

damn could u imagine knowing your ex is there (cuz word gets around)

then putting on a bomb ass show and making him miss what could have been his for life?

yes bitch, make him jealous. u know the kitty's bomb girl f*ckin slay.

Lol imagine him listening to Perfect IllusionĀ :toofunny:

Head Empty
On 28-8-2017 at 10:33 PM, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Ā 

You can even see the way she says it with her lips she says it with a sort of accent, but she is saying Holiday. Makes sense too considering she's performing at the Jingle Bell Ball during the HolidaysĀ 

The amount of syllables in "holiday" doesn't even fit in that part of the song :laughga:. She accidentally started singing "I want your horror" and realised her error halfway :laughga:. She's done it beforeĀ :selena:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
11 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

The amount of syllables in "holiday" doesn't even fit in that part of the song :laughga:. She accidentally started singing "I want your horror" and realised her error halfway :laughga:. She's done it beforeĀ :selena:

You can quickly say holiday tho to fit it. "I want you holiday". I'm going to assume she says holidayĀ :lolly:

you do you and think she messed up thoughĀ :gaycat:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

OMGĀ :toofunny:Ā this is only tour when she messed up lyrics more than once. But I find it cute in a way.Ā 

Archived