Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it me or ...?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89
18 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

That's rich coming from Steve Harvey :nails:

Anyway, idk how you don't feel starstruck in her presence but then I haven't seen her 5 times... Having said that, in my mind I always thought of her as a friend, so perhaps once the initial awe wore out... *sigh* a girl can dream :diane:

Yes... it's crazy because when I see here in person it's like im seeing a friend... :)

itsdominik

I have seen her live 4 times already and will see her for the 5th and 6th time at the Joanne World Tour and I swear I'll freak the **** out when she's right in front of me 

Radio Ga Ga
30 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

You guys going to 254120 JWT shows when I've only seen her once during the BTWB. :selena:

Then there're people like me who never seen her before (I got tickets this time tho)

I've seen her 7 times and still very starstruck.  Going to last show Dec. 18.  It's going to be fantastic.

Bradley

I think one reason is because you attend the show knowing exactly what she's gonna do and which songs she's gonna perform.

It's like watching a movie knowing exactly what the plot twists are and everything in it.

I attended the Joanne World Tour in Inglewood without having watched a single video, and it was mind-blowing.

PlanetChromatica

Seeing her for the 12th, 13th and 14th time in October. I am still starstruck every time I see her.

It's weird because when I saw Beyonce front row I wasn't too bothered, definitely not starstruck. I think it's down to how much I adore her and how beautiful/talented I think she is. 

When I saw the artRave 6 times, I started to get bored of the show by the 5th and 6th time but I was still super starstruck by Gaga. It effects me more when I'm front row though, when I am close to her at front row, I go crazy :laughga:

JeffGaga89
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Seeing her for the 12th, 13th and 14th time in October. I am still starstruck every time I see her.

It's weird because when I saw Beyonce front row I wasn't too bothered, definitely not starstruck. I think it's down to how much I adore her and how beautiful/talented I think she is. 

When I saw the artRave 6 times, I started to get bored of the show by the 5th and 6th time but I was still super starstruck by Gaga. It effects me more when I'm front row though, when I am close to her at front row, I go crazy :laughga:

In pittsburgh Im very close to the stage so I think then Ill be very star struck!! 

Archived