💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it me or ...?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

I saw Gaga last week for the 5th time in Cleveland! I am also seeing her in Pittsburgh (my hometown) in November too haha. Is it me or does anyone else not feel star struck once you have seen Gaga multiple times? 

Maybe I am just crazy?

giphy.gif

But I am seeing her in Pittsburgh, which is my hometown so many its a different feeling?

Sure-Jan-Brady-Bunch-Tumblr-meme.gif

Any thoughts... I mean I love seeing Gaga live.. but for me it's like seeing an old friend on stage..I love being in her presence and hearing her talk.. her singing is a bonus part haha 

The-Lion-King-romance-scene.gif

GypsyBabe

I've never seen her live, so I will probably be so Starstruck that she will blow my heart up. :diane:

⚯͛

LittleMonster20

That sounds more like a nice feeling to me❀

Just 36 days until my JWT date

JeffGaga89
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I've never seen her live, so I will probably be so Starstruck that she will blow my heart up. :diane:

The first  (Monster Ball Tour ) and second time (artRave) was very star struck... haha 

noisullitcefrep

I've already seen her twice but I'm already Starstruck.mp3 when I just think about seeing her:giveup:

Queen1551

This made me thing about how I'm going to see her for the first time in November. I'm already Starstruck fr. Flo Rida, Space Cowboy. 

Floris Somers
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That sounds more like a nice feeling to me❀

Just 36 days until my JWT date

Omg mine too, so exciteddd

DoremonLove

I have never seen her live and probably i will never see:giveup: if i ever did I'll  faint:sweat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, JeffGaga89 said:

Maybe I am just crazy?

no, you are rich :spin:

AlexanderMagno

Naturally I think :) her shows are always amazing, but the person is still the same. And since it's someone you've followed for so long, it's only natural that the feeling towards the show is different. It's a bit like the whole passion-love deal: love evolves. You don't stop loving someone, but that passionate first feeling is replaced by something else. Sometimes something deeper.

Vergil

I was so starstruck at the Monster Ball, same with the BTW Ball and the artRave was like, oh there you are:diane:.

calmar

I think in my case I'd still be "starstruck", although I have seen her twice (2011 and 2014). I think if I wait a little longer I'll still be awed by her. It has to be a rare, well-deserved, super-fun thing, not something I keep doing often enough to make her presence lose its luster. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, JeffGaga89 said:

giphy.gif

That's rich coming from Steve Harvey :nails:

Anyway, idk how you don't feel starstruck in her presence but then I haven't seen her 5 times... Having said that, in my mind I always thought of her as a friend, so perhaps once the initial awe wore out... *sigh* a girl can dream :diane:

evgenigerm2

You guys going to 254120 JWT shows when I've only seen her once during the BTWB. :selena:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

JeffGaga89
48 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Naturally I think :) her shows are always amazing, but the person is still the same. And since it's someone you've followed for so long, it's only natural that the feeling towards the show is different. It's a bit like the whole passion-love deal: love evolves. You don't stop loving someone, but that passionate first feeling is replaced by something else. Sometimes something deeper.

oscars-gifs-meryl-streep-jlo.gif

Archived