💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone scared to attend their show?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Please guys don't encourage. I would say you should do threat and risk assessments. If you feel safe to go then go, but if you don't feel safe then no. Because at the end of the day it's your life, not ours. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reditaccount288
4 minutes ago, lego said:

What does "pretending to be ironic" even mean? 

You said

Isnt that good that white supremacists are rising?

No it's not good that anti-black, anti-jewish, anti-immigrant hate groups and criminals are rising. It's obviously not a "good thing".

After all the bombing isnt done by them lol.

And I proved you wrong on this one so you start to compete with links.

They just killed a girl in Charlottesville car attack and OP is American. They beat up minorities on the streets and don't get arrested. They make bomb plots to attack black Americans and you ask "isn't that a good thing?"

Then you think I'm "ignorant American", so you say 

hahaha , come to Europe. Maybe u will be glad to have some white supremacy

You just laugh it off.

It's disgusting. Fight hate with hate, is that what you are saying?

How does hating on all non-white people (and attacking them) help in fight against terrorism?

White supremacists only pretend to care about "own people", after terror attacks, besides attacking foreigners and their businesses, they send death/rape threats to journalists-women from their own nationality who are too liberal for them. I've witnessed this many times.

They are just as bad.

----

@Katie14 I'm so sorry for going off topic, I just couldn't believe what I'm reading on GGD. 

No it's not good that anti-black, anti-jewish, anti-immigrant hate groups and criminals are rising. It's obviously not a "good thing".

No, its not good. And neither is good that anti-white groups are surging lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUhPTQRHdc

They just killed a girl in Charlottesville car attack and OP is American. They beat up minorities on the streets and don't get arrested. They make bomb plots to attack black Americans and you ask "isn't that a good thing?"

Ok , 1 girl vs >200 persons. Seems fair :P . The links are above. U can ignore them or read them, i dont care.

We have a lot of rapes and beating in Europe too, and they dont get arrested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ifbrS2SBU

I dunno what you intend to justify with that.

Maybe white people are tired of that? I think that's some common sense.

Maybe you should have been in Barcelona the day of the attack. Seems like it was simply an isolated case of a guy who was abused by society.

Nevermind, i think its not worth worrying about it. I think u saw the pics, and theres no need to link them.

Yes, its disgusting. But what do you expect to happen? I think there's a better solution. Lets post some flags in facebook. It will solve everything :P

How does hating on all non-white people (and attacking them) help in fight against terrorism?

There's white islamic people too.

White supremacists only pretend to care about "own people", after terror attacks, besides attacking foreigners and their businesses, they send death/rape threats to journalists-women from their own nationality who are too liberal for them. I've witnessed this many times.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan founded in 1865 , that's way before the terrorist attacks. History always repeats

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Battle-of-Covadonga

And about the death/rape threats.... isn't that how islam girls live?

1302468180_0.jpg

They are disrespecting their own women lol.

They are just as bad.

Yes, but at least they haven't killed >300 people in Europe in terror attacks during the last century.

I dunno.... This discussion can keep going like forever.

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUhPTQRHdc

Ok , 1 girl vs >200 persons. Seems fair :P . The links are above. U can ignore them or read them, i dont care.

We have a lot of rapes and beating in Europe too, and they dont get arrested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ifbrS2SBU

I dunno what you intend to justify with that.

Maybe you should have been in Barcelona the day of the attack. Seems like it was simply an isolated case of a guy who was abused by society.

Nevermind, i think its not worth worrying about it. I think u saw the pics, and theres no need to link them.

Yes, its disgusting. But what do you expect to happen? I think there's a better solution. Lets post some flags in facebook. It will solve everything :P

There's white islamic people too.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan founded in 1865 , that's way before the terrorist attacks. History always repeats

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Battle-of-Covadonga

And about the death/rape threats.... isn't that how islam girls live?

1302468180_0.jpg

They are disrespecting their own women lol.

They are just as bad.

Yes, but at least they haven't killed >300 people in Europe in terror attacks during the last century.

I dunno.... This discussion can keep going like forever.

Whites Bad, Blacks Bad, Muslims Bad, Christians Bad, Jews Bad, Browns Bad. At the end of the day, all peoples are bad. Happy? :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Henri Bardot

I'm going to Antwerp in Belgium, and considering Belgium is in a high risk of another terrorist attack, yes, i'm a bit scared :icega:

But ya know, life is like this i guess, ain't nothing like that is gonna stop me :whitney:

pooiota

53 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

No, its not good.

Again, you just said

"isn't it good white supremacists are rising?" and "come to Europe, you'll be glad to have some white supremacy" 

so don't try to backtrack now. That is exactly what you said.

It's not normal and it's not good to have hate groups rising. And yes they too, have attacked and killed innocent people in Europe and USA.

53 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

You just said there are "white Islamic people" (they're called Muslims btw) and then you linked to a video with title 

"There Are No Moderate Muslims, All Muslims Are Radical Muslims"

:awkney:

as a proof of "anti-white groups rising" :rip:

If you want to talk about terrorism inspired by or connected to groups in the Middle East, it has nothing to do with being anti-white, read some analysis, it is directly related to decades of long wars going on in that area of the world and they didn't exist before those wars. Talking about cause is not justifying, it's not justified for them to kill innocent Europeans or Americans just as much is not justified to kill or bomb innocent Middle Eastern people. And it's also never justified to kill or hurt minorities or anyone by the white supremacists or neonazis. Do you understand that?

@reditaccount288 

51 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Yikes. Don't equate all white people to white supremacists.

Justifying hate groups is same as justifying terrorism. This should not exist on GGD. 

@reditaccount288 :

51 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Ok , 1 girl vs >200 persons. Seems fair :P

Stop competing with human lives, it's so insensitive. One too many. And she's not the only one, you just laughed about other victims.

You don't think 77 victims of Norway terror attack are worth of mention. You will ignore every other example, because it doesn't affect you directly. 

Don't promote hate groups on Gaga site. 

----

@Anveeroy sorry, idk why these quotes showed up as yours. I'll try to fix it.

edit: it's impossible :emma:

FreePalestine

reditaccount288
25 minutes ago, lego said:

Again, you just said

"isn't it good white supremacists are rising?" and "come to Europe, you'll be glad to have some white supremacy" 

so don't try to backtrack now. That is exactly what you said.

It's not normal and it's not good to have hate groups rising. And yes they too, have attacked and killed innocent people in Europe and USA.

Every rising has a cause , deal with it. Its always the same. The same happened with Rome and the barbarians.

Personally i prefer white supremacism over islamic supremacism if I have to choose.

I talk about Europe because I live there, so i wont comment about USA.

You just said there are "white Islamic people" (they're called Muslims btw) and then you linked to a video with title 

"There Are No Moderate Muslims, All Muslims Are Radical Muslims"

:awkney:

as a proof of "anti-white groups rising" :rip:

Maybe because I don't have to manipulate the titles lol.  Isnt that the context of the video? Its simply a description of what happens in the video.

Have u listened to the video? Maybe thats why those groups are rising. 

If you want to talk about terrorism inspired by or connected to groups in the Middle East, it has nothing to do with being anti-white, read some analysis, it is directly related to decades of long wars going on in that area of the world and they didn't exist before those wars. Talking about cause is not justifying, it's not justified for them to kill innocent Europeans or Americans just as much is not justified to kill or bomb innocent Middle Eastern people. And it's also never justified to kill or hurt minorities or anyone by the white supremacists or neonazis. Do you understand that?

Well ,so we bombed them in the past, now we must enjoy their terrorism, seems fair :blink: (BTW I didn't bomb them, i think it was Bush, Obama and Trump so its not my fault)

So it seems logical that if we keep having those terrorist attacks, white supremacism will surge. If neither Obama, Neither Trump, Neither a Single european president tried to fix it. So eventually the citizens get tired and are taking the law into their own hands

Yikes. Don't equate all white people to white supremacists.

Justifying hate groups is same as justifying terrorism. This should not exist on GGD. 

Stop competing with human lives, it's so insensitive. One too many. And she's not the only one, you just laughed about other victims.

You don't think 77 victims of Norway terror attack are worth of mention. You will ignore every other example, because it doesn't affect you directly. 

And so arent all those Bataclan/London, etc worth mentioning? I just mentioned them

Thats true I will ignore the bombing in Irak/Siria, etc.... Its not my fault that govs want to do it. But I wont ignore if my land is being attacked lol. After all my family may eventually get killed by one of those attacks.

Don't promote hate groups on Gaga site. 

Not promoting, just commenting 

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Villanelle

I have to admit I do have this fear.

I am going to London (O2) on the 9th. That's her first London date and I am slightly cautious- but I am still going.

I can't let it ruin things

Archived