💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone scared to attend their show?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I bought tickets to see two shows and I was so excited, but since the Manchester bombing and all the other recent terrorist attacks and white supremacist uprisings, Ive been scared to go. I honestly don't really want to go to those two shows anymore. I am worried something bad will happen. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I bought tickets to see two shows and I was so excited, but since the Manchester bombing and all the other recent terrorist attacks and white supremacist uprisings, Ive been scared to go. I honestly don't really want to go to those two shows anymore. I am worried something bad will happen. 

Not attending those shows out of fear is just letting the terrorists win

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123

I understand your fear but there's no way to know if something bad is going to happen that night. Just don't think about that and enjoy the show. It's like saying you're not going to drive because you're scared of dying in a car crash. Sure, these things can happen but we can't live in fear, it's not good.

Robagaga

I'm going to the barcelona where there was just a major terror attack so I am scared but its not going to stop me from going

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

I was scared of going for months after the bombing but when the week came ( I went to the Forum show on the 8th) I was just so excited to see Gaga. Trust me once the show starts that will all go away. 

Yo GagaGaga

I'd be more scared of getting a tooth knocked out by a twink filled with adrenaline

but, there's nothing to worry about, just focus on having a good time :hug:

Arturo

Multiple shows go on each night in a city. Hundreds of shows go on each night all over the world. It happens very rarely. Like a plane crashing it's very unlikely and you think about it only when you're about to go on the plane or go to the concert. 

Gaga has had 11 shows, Bruno has had 50 shows, and Ed has had like 80 shows since the Manchester bombing. Those are just 3 artists and nothing has happened

MANiDONTCURE

I'm a little nervous because I purchased my GA ticket from stubhub (it's credit card entry) and I still haven't been mailed any information or the ticket.. I think everything will go well though.

Nicole

Everyday around the world there are thousands of concerts, sporting events, community events and other types of shows and festivals that have all occurred that haven't been targeted.

You are more likely to get into a car accident on your way to the show, then be in the midst of a terrorist attack at the show. 

River

There's more chance for you to get hit by a lightning than to be a victim of a terror attack..

Go and enjoy and stop thinking about terrorists..

if at the end of the concert you'll die, at least you saw Gaga before the end of your life..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeanWinchester

The boat is safest in the harbor but that isn't what boats are made for.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

pink sushi

Honestly, there is absolutely no reason to be afraid of things like this. People are scared they will happen, because when they do, they are all over the media. But the reason they are all over the media is because they are super RARE, just like plane crashes and amusement park accidents which also get a lot of media attention. You only hear about a small handful of these accidents every year, but how many flights happen each day around the world? How many people ride amusement park rides each day? How many people attend concerts/sporting events each day? A LOT.  And how many people die from them? VERY FEW. 

What you SHOULD be scared of is DRIVING IN A CAR!! Each day over 3,000 people DIE in car accidents!!! :wtf: So the next time you step into your car, keep in mind there's a good chance that you could die. This is why I DESPISE driving and am terrified everytime I have to. :( 

Carsonu25

I also shared some uneasiness before my show but I just tried to stay relaxed and trust the security. I would still go and have the best time ever and don't let anyone ruin this for you, have an incredible time for the a-holes that try to ruin it for you. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, MANiDONTCURE said:

I'm a little nervous because I purchased my GA ticket from stubhub (it's credit card entry) and I still haven't been mailed any information or the ticket.. I think everything will go well though.

If it's credit card entry then your card is your ticket. I'm not sure how it works exactly but yeah :happy: Though I'm, nervous for you :sweat: I think it was the second or third show where card entries were really rough and people were still coming into the venue like halfway through the show :poot:

OT: The odds of your show being attacked are so low that they're practically non-existent. Don't worry about stuff like that :hug: The worst thing that'll happen is you see half a dozen zealots outside with pamphlets and signs declaring Gaga a demon :diane:

🖤

Archived