Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isnt gaga performing DIC at the stadium shows

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

so as we know gaga cut the whole bloody mary , DIC segment so far at the 2 stadium shows

my show was the SF show while i was at line outside the venue i heard the DIC instrumental playing but it was cut due to curfews but im surprise gaga dint performed DIC at the chicago show

so did gaga decided to not perform that segment during the stadium shows ?

Bradley

That's what I can't fathom too, I know she doesn't have the high platforms and bridges but if she could do Angel Down on the regular stage, why not Dancin' in Circles and Bloody Mary too?

Decodekid

Idk, my show's at citi field on monday, still hoping she sings it :toofunny:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Edonis

I honestly have no idea why. She was on time for this show as well, so it makes no sense why she'd cut it out? :huh: They could've easily changed the choreography around to fit on the main stage or B-stage next to the piano. 

Teal Ambition

One of the review from the Chicago show said that they were cut because of time restraint, but she wasn't even that late yesterday? :huh:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gagaplayer315

Because monster were joking about her not even mentioning DIC on the tour so she cuts it to show them  :trollga::stalkga:

cold heartedpop
23 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Idk, my show's at citi field on monday, still hoping she sings it :toofunny:

Me too I hope she does 😭

xoxo Feels so good!

androiduser

well, last week the excuse was that she COULDN'T because she was late due to terrible terrible technical difficulties, and there was a terrible terrible CURFEW that she had to respect... sob sob... let's make something up now....

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

well, last week the excuse was that she COULDN'T because she was late due to terrible terrible technical difficulties, and there was a terrible terrible CURFEW that she had to respect... sob sob... let's make something up now....

Um why do you sound like you're about to say "but her emails"

This is about a pop star performing a song. Relax.

chaeri pls

• 3 weeks later...

Archived