Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Telephone Original Performance (JWT)

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

It looked so good with the tilted stage :giveup: not only that but it also had visuals and it was more visually appealing. 

I don't get this sort of decisions by them tbh. Rehearsing this show like this for months to change it after a week of shows? :sharon:

Illan Suarez
8 hours ago, babs said:

It looked so good with the tilted stage :giveup: not only that but it also had visuals and it was more visually appealing. 

I don't get this sort of decisions by them tbh. Rehearsing this show like this for months to change it after a week of shows? :sharon:

yeah idk why they're doing this :( 

GypsyBabe

I like the vocals in the changed version way better. So I'm not really bothered by the visual changes. 

⚯͛

Joshie S

I do miss seeing this visuals, especially for such a big and popular song such as Telephone, however the newer version just reminds me more of the SBHS performance of this song, just Gaga and her vocals.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

PartySick
10 hours ago, Juvi said:

well........ in my opinion the song isn't that important to be performed anyways......

and the thing with the platforms happens at enough other parts of the show!

Tbh. I'm not even mad that Telephone was cut short :laughga: She could cut it entirely for all I care :ph34r:

Just replace it with Sinner's Prayer :gaycat:

Tilt the stage to make a mountain for her to drag her love affair down :gaycat:

🖤

Archived