💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How accurate were your JWT predictions?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Oriane

I was sure she was going to start with Diamond Heart, with the kind of performance and visuals (alone with the mic stand, the musicians behind her, in the dark and the lights shining on her little by little).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Child

I predicted an A-Yo/MANiCURE mashup :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Flaviator

I thought that she was gonna sing Marry The Night and Judas but I was wrong about. Anyway I like Sheibe more and I'm very happy that she sings that in the show. I was very shocked when I found out she sings Bloody Mary, I wasn't expecting that. I was also expecting more ARTPOP songs.

Flaviator
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I predicted an A-Yo/MANiCURE mashup :selena:

I was actually thinking about that. Don't the two songs kind of sound similar?

Arizona Sky

Pretty accurate. I predicted Million Reasons would be the encore and Perfect Illusion would be towards the beginning. I also predicted all Joanne songs except Hey Girl + the deluxe tracks (SP was up in the air) and the exact hits that she performed. The only surprise was her not performing You And I, thought she would for sure do it. Also I thought she might fly.

The Child
1 hour ago, Flaviator said:

I was actually thinking about that. Don't the two songs kind of sound similar?

Of course they do, it's too bad Gaga never wanted to do a medley of both.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ARTPOP

I predicted Scheiße, Venus and sexxx dreams

:neyde:

Unfortunately, only scheiße made it 

COME ON GAYS!!

monketsharona

I was kind of right for most of songs except I predicted Venus, Sexxx Dreams and Sinner's Prayer to be performed. I thought she would have scrapped LoveGame and ScheiBe from Coachella set list.

Though I was right for HG, JAD and GG not being performed. 

Thrasher

I predicted Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion and John Wayne all towards the beginning, and Bad Romance, Million Reasons and The Cure being the last three songs. I predicted Applause as the only song from ARTPOP.

I thought she would have served her real hair for this tour but instead we got a wig (which i'm absolutely fine with).

I predicted a white outfit for Bad Romance and i expected an all-flames performance but for Dancin' in Circles instead of for John Wayne. 

I expected a way simpler stage (maybe a very long runway ala VSFS) but she got me shook :classy:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Archived