💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

samuelx

Tbh after the crazy things going on at concerts I think it's better that they keep the backstage experience the way it is now. That way, everyone stays safe. Compared to her previous tours backstage experiences, this one is rather subpar. But I think now, in the current state of the world, it's important that they keep her as safe as possible. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

Yeah it is specified but the price is not that worth it, tho.

Then don't buy it :awkney: 

Yuuri
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

FkO3Zr5.jpg

z4alATe.jpg

bx1gJAs.jpg

i guess people just love to ignore these :poot: 

She looks like a wax figure. Still a better M&G than Avril.

tumblr_n500ukFj6Q1qm5gxro1_500.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Yuuri said:

She looks like a wax figure. Still a better M&G than Avril.

tumblr_n500ukFj6Q1qm5gxro1_500.gif

:neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Duella Dvil
4 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

I know it's not advertise as a meet and greet but atleast she could have given the fans a quick solo picture and an autograph.

Do you understand the definition of least she could do actually by definition this meet and greet is the least she can do. You won't love to put on your little monster earplugs and ignore the fact that's security reasons are why this is happening but more importantly she is also dealing with chronic pain probably flared up from her lupus which seems to always flare up while she's touring

Do you really want her exerting herself so much before a show even starts? Are you truthfully so selfish that you are more concerned with getting a one-on-one picture then you are concerned about Lady Gaga's safety and comfort honestly if you bought this and expect it a one-on-one you're delusional there's no other thing you shouldn't make threads like these you're ignorant willfully ignorant.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Regina George
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

FkO3Zr5.jpg

z4alATe.jpg

bx1gJAs.jpg

i guess people just love to ignore these :poot: 

Ryan you know most of these photos are tragic. But okay if it'll help you sleep at night, you are right. :poot:

Ricardo
18 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

Yeah it is specified but the price is not that worth it, tho.

then don't buy it, it's as simple as that 

ryanripley
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Ryan you know most of these photos are tragic. But okay if it'll help you sleep at night, you are right. :poot:

she's smiling like she usually does and even did a paws up :poot: 

they're fine :smh: i'd be over the moon to be lucky enough to afford a group photo with my queen

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

aaron l

Guess they need to start creating backstage GIF's instead so everyone can stop saying she looks like a wax figure.

giphy.gif

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:neyde: 

Not to mention she looks the same in every photo. Kinda weird how she has a strict "No Touch" policy, kinda like how she could be a wax figure.

avril-lavigne-meet-and-greet4.jpg

1168662.jpg

ad_133892566.jpg

Gurls if a terrorist is going to attack, they're gonna do it wether if it's in 5 seconds or 10 minutes. This is not an excuse for those group photos. A photo takes 30 seconds to be taken, there are usually 24 people per show, that means she would be in that room for TWELVE ****ING MINUTES. That's really not a lot to ask.

Not The Real Gaga
12 minutes ago, One Armed Man said:

Tbh after the crazy things going on at concerts I think it's better that they keep the backstage experience the way it is now. That way, everyone stays safe. Compared to her previous tours backstage experiences, this one is rather subpar. But I think now, in the current state of the world, it's important that they keep her as safe as possible. 

I really can't stop laughing when I read comments like this. I'm sorry, but that security arguement isn't an excuse at all.

RAMROD

LMAO, hunty please. You have read the terms and condition for those tickets. Not her fault that you buying it anyway :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest bostonGUY
33 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

TBH it would be better if she didn't do anything that what is she doing now. Why? Cuz she's always been about "music NOT THE BLING".. Now it's all about bling. She looks bored on every tour backstage photo.

she probably is forced to do it like that with all the turmoil in the world

Cedrick Jules
8 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Do you understand the definition of least she could do actually by definition this meet and greet is the least she can do. You won't love to put on your little monster earplugs and ignore the fact that's security reasons are why this is happening but more importantly she is also dealing with chronic pain probably flared up from her lupus which seems to always flare up while she's touring

Do you really want her exerting herself so much before a show even starts? Are you truthfully so selfish that you are more concerned with getting a one-on-one picture then you are concerned about Lady Gaga's safety and comfort honestly if you bought this and expect it a one-on-one you're delusional there's no other thing you shouldn't make threads like these you're ignorant willfully ignorant.

How could a taking solo pictures of her could affect her safety if the security are there monitoring the entire event. She stopped by in the public which is more risky. How could just signing on a piece of cardboard/paper is a heavy job and affect her health. I do acknowledge the fact that she had chronic pain and I am concern about her so you have no right calling delusional and selfish. 

Archived