opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

Cedrick Jules
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

fyi, the photos were lost, not deleted

big difference

for the rest of the complaints: you can't whine about not getting what isn't advertised :shrug: 

if this kind of backstage pass isn't what you want, don't buy it

Sorry for my word choice. I am not that good in English.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

If she change it, it would be so unfair to those people who paid $1,500 in the previous shows.

In the end, the option is there. The fans can choose not to buy it if they don't think it's worth it. 

It's also unfair that she stops the car after the show to take individual pictures with the fans who are waiting at the exit and talk with them for more than 15 seconds, if some people paid a hell lot of money to see her just a few hours before.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Unites said:

They could at least try to make something special for the fans who spend so much money. I mean that ultra cheap looking merch is horrible. And the pictures - if they even succeed - are wax figures quality.

that's so dramatic :smh: 

i think she looks normal? she's had plenty of photos smiling and one of them, she even put her paws up so she's clearly coming out of her shell

the ticket is way more than the photo and the merch, it's about the backstage experience and the VIP tour of the show before it starts :huh: 

if the ticket was JUST the photo then i'd understand but it's not sooo :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Unites said:

It's also unfair that she stops the car after the show to take individual pictures with the fans who are waiting at the exit and talk with them for more than 15 seconds, if some people paid a hell lot of money to see her just a few hours before.

that's not unfair, some fans were just smart :poot: 

Regina George
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she does smile :poot: 

Yea like poot lovato :poot:

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

her fans bit the hand that fed them and are now shocked that the hand is timid about reaching out again :reductive: 

I mean look before and after

1766bcec7570c291efdbc78d98adb787--born-t

diane-warren-and-lady-gaga-photo-opportu

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, ryanripley said:

that's so dramatic :smh: 

i think she looks normal? she's had plenty of photos smiling and one of them, she even put her paws up so she's clearly coming out of her shell

the ticket is way more than the photo and the merch, it's about the backstage experience and the VIP tour of the show before it starts :huh: 

if the ticket was JUST the photo then i'd understand but it's not sooo :shrug: 

The backstage experience = the vip tour. It's basically: 30 minutes backstage tour, getting food, get 1 merch item, wait a lot of time, have your 15 seconds with Gaga and take a group pic, go to your seats

Cedrick Jules
12 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

This was NOT EVER advertised as a meet and greet. It's exactly what was advertised. People DIED in Manchester, Gaga deals with chronic pain. If these people are soooooo disappointed in security measures they need to check their privilege.

I know it's not advertise as a meet and greet but atleast she could have given the fans a quick solo picture and an autograph.

ryanripley
Just now, Unites said:

The backstage experience = the vip tour. It's basically: 30 minutes backstage tour, getting food, get 1 merch item, wait a lot of time, have your 15 seconds with Gaga and take a group pic, go to your seats

and if people think that's trash then don't buy the ticket :shrug: 

if you so badly want to meet her, work out how to meet her after the show like the other fans did for a lesser price

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea like poot lovato :poot:

FkO3Zr5.jpg

z4alATe.jpg

bx1gJAs.jpg

i guess people just love to ignore these :poot: 

Cedrick Jules
8 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

yeah but they bought it anyway.

That's the sad reality. Actually, there's some people who bought the package that are not aware of this. 

aaron l
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

FkO3Zr5.jpg

z4alATe.jpg

bx1gJAs.jpg

i guess people just love to ignore these :poot: 

Preach :pray: she looks so cute in those photo's

Archived