opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
On 8/26/2017 at 7:22 AM, DeanSummer said:

The people from San Francisco will get a refund of 1000 as well

just to clear that point-maybe edit to avoid this wrong fact being spread

Wait is this confirmed? So in a way, the team are valuing the photo with her at $1000 worth of the $1500 vip package

Obviously they might value the actual photo much less than that, but they are just trying to make up for the loss

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

- It was never advertised as a meet and greet, so we need to be careful and not read between the lines

- $1500 is way too much money for what is actually received

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

LittleMonster20

I wish Gaga's team/LiveNation just did the same kind of Meet and Greet as the artRave or BTWB.It was so much better,and you really had the time to talk about her,and had the chance to take a photo with her on your own.

I really don't care if I sound rude for saying this, but I'm f**king glad I had ARTPOP Zone for the artRAVE. This is all such a mess, so much complaining and rudeness.

ChristianSaad

The best meet and greets were in 2008 and 2009 when they were FREE and she spent so much time with each person 

I would kill for those days again

Donatellaphone

So did most people get to speak with her? When I had mine a few days ago, I didn't get to have any kind of exchange :/

monster4life231

Let's just, stay grateful for having her even doing a backstage meet and greet, and even touring anyway. ;P 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived