💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and her team needs to change the VIP Ultimate Backstage Package

Cedrick Jules

Featured Posts

Cedrick Jules

Recently, I read a lot of complains about this Ultimate Backstage package. A lot of people are upset because they are unable to have a solo picture with Lady Gaga and they don't even get an autograph from her. What's worst is that the fan photos from San Francisco was deleted and they will never get the picture, good thing that Gaga find a way to solve the problem which is a photo of her with an autograph. 1,500 Dollars is a lot of money to get a picture from her with a group and meet her for only few minutes. Although, you get the other packages but I don't think that's the reason why fans would buy the VIP.

If I were her, if she doesn't want to have a long meet and greet this how I would do it:

-Solo picture with Gaga

-Autograph from her

-VIP Pre-show Party with food and drinks

-Tour of her Backstage

-VIP Laminate and Lanyard

-Exclusive Merchandise

Actually, I bought Come to Mama package and I think it's more worth it than the Backstage Package. I am able to get a picture of me and her (not really) and we made a long eye contact during the Cure. Sorry if I'm seem too salty but her previous meet and greet is a lot better than this one. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l

Or people could just be grateful that she's doing any backstage experience for this tour at all.

giphy.gif

Regina George

True. But you can't say that in here cuz monsters will attack you. :toofunny: 1.500$ is too much even for a single photo with her. But okay Gaga, get that money. 

Duella Dvil

This was NOT EVER advertised as a meet and greet. It's exactly what was advertised. People DIED in Manchester, Gaga deals with chronic pain. If these people are soooooo disappointed in security measures they need to check their privilege.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Regina George
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

Or people could just be grateful that she's doing any backstage experience for this tour at all.

giphy.gif

TBH it would be better if she didn't do anything that what is she doing now. Why? Cuz she's always been about "music NOT THE BLING".. Now it's all about bling. She looks bored on every tour backstage photo.

Not The Real Gaga
2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

giphy.gif

Would you say the same thing if she would release trash music, because in that case we must be grateful she released something?

aaron l
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

TBH it would be better if she didn't do anything that what is she doing now. Why? Cuz she's always been about "music NOT THE BLING".. Now it's all about bling. She looks bored on every tour backstage photo.

I would prefer her not at all also, I'm tired of seeing complaints about it. I don't understand what the point of purchasing the VIP experience is if you aren't going to be happy with it.

TropicOfCANCER

honestly, gaga fans have just been spoiled. This is normal for any big celeb and with security issues being more and more prominent, then this is how it has to be.

Queen1551

I don't understand how people can be upset at the experience. It was stated that she would only be taking "group" photos with fans. If you paid that much and were upset you didn't get a solo, then I don't feel bad for you. 

Cedrick Jules
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

Aren't those things specified before they buy the tickets?

Yeah it is specified but the price is not that worth it, tho.

aaron l
Just now, Unites said:

Would you say the same thing if she would release trash music, because in that case we must be grateful she released something?

That has nothing to do with this thread. :awkney:

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

Aren't those things specified before they buy the tickets?

Yes

People complain but still buy the tickets, what kind of message are you trying to give to the touring agency? You're telling them "I don't like this thing you do, but I will still give you my money", and you expect them to change it? :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Cedrick Jules
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Gaga and her team needs to change a lot of things 

giphy.gif

Like what? I think the show is good.

Archived