💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

lost-legacy-large-1900x560-1502977932.jp

2 of Uncharted's favourite ladies return for their own adventure in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross work together to retrieve the legendary tusk of Ganesh, solving puzzles, fighting bad guys and climbing unreachable heights along the way.

The game was released on the 23rd of August and, so far, has received critical acclaim proving that Uncharted can thrive without it's icon, Nathan Drake. 

Some tea:

- While previous Uncharted games followed specific historical figures, such as Marco Polo and Henry Avery, The Lost Legacy instead focuses on the region, and the surrounding philosophy and culture, due to the shorter development team allowing less intensive research.

- The story of The Lost Legacy allowed the team to explore gameplay elements scrapped from Uncharted 4.

- While the development team initially contemplated creating Uncharted 5, they ultimately opted to create downloadable content (DLC) for Uncharted 4, as the simultaneous development of The Last of Us Part II led them to favor a more condensed story for a sooner release.

This thread can act as a central hub for the game for any Uncharted stans here. Play it and share your thoughts!!

Ej56urY.jpg

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

I'm still working on uncharted 2 from that collection they released on ps4 lol. #flopfan. I like it though. I'm happy they made these women the center of the franchise with this release. I want more of that. I hear Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing too I need to play that too ugh. poor life. 

ryanripley
Just now, SEANGT said:

I'm still working on uncharted 2 from that collection they released on ps4 lol. #flopfan. I like it though. I'm happy they made these women the center of the franchise with this release. I want more of that. I hear Horizon Zero Dawn is amazing too I need to play that too ugh. poor life. 

i only got into Uncharted just before number 4 came out, they just get better and better :tony: 

the graphics for 4 and TLL will have you SHOOK and honestly, these women are such fantastically written characters and their relationship develops so amazingly during the game :tony: 

it's way more emotional than i expected :giveup: 

2 is slightly better than 3>1=4

They need to do a spinoff with Sully and Sam.

This looks pretty good but now the Tomb Raider comparisons are more evident; especially with it having female leads and how the style of the Tomb Raider reboot series is.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryanripley
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

2 is slightly better than 3>1=4

They need to do a spinoff with Sully and Sam.

This looks pretty good but now the Tomb Raider comparisons are more evident; especially with it having female leads and how the style of the Tomb Raider reboot series is.

these people need to stop when Indiana Jones exists :reductive: 

they're both action adventure games so the core climbing/gunning/puzzle formula is going to be in both franchises :selena: 

but i stan both which makes life easy, they should just give us what we all need which is the Uncharted/Tomb Raider crossover :whitney: 

codymonster

I've played 1 and 2 so far, gonna start 3 soon! Only for the PS3 tho, still haven't gotten the PS4 yet :selena:

I'm gonna need to get it soon though, cause I need to finish Uncharted, and I NEED to play Kingdom Hearts 3 when it's out :giveup:

YourWhiskyMouth

2 is probably my favorite game of all time and 4 is nearly perfect. Those graphics :giveup:. Planning on getting this new one. How does it compare to 4?

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I've played 1 and 2 so far, gonna start 3 soon! Only for the PS3 tho, still haven't gotten the PS4 yet :selena:

I'm gonna need to get it soon though, cause I need to finish Uncharted, and I NEED to play Kingdom Hearts 3 when it's out :giveup:

GET A PS4 AND SUPPORT YOUR NEW FAVS

tumblr_ojj915aL7O1u6n38po1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

these people need to stop when Indiana Jones exists :reductive: 

they're both action adventure games so the core climbing/gunning/puzzle formula is going to be in both franchises :selena: 

but i stan both which makes life easy, they should just give us what we all need which is the Uncharted/Tomb Raider crossover :whitney: 

Indiana Jones isn't a video game franchise though.

I see similarities in the relics and some feature designs as well though

I would live for a crossover :tony:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryanripley
Just now, YourWhiskyMouth said:

2 is probably my favorite game of all time and 4 is nearly perfect. Those graphics :giveup:. Planning on getting this new one. How does it compare to 4?

it's much shorter which is understandable because it's not a full game, just a side project for the series probably to bridge a gap till their next major release

the graphics are incredible

i really enjoyed the story, i think the story in U4 might be seen as better because it's a full game with more time to get deep into it however i think Lost Legacy focuses more on the characters and who they are and their relationships with each other

it's a lot more personal than i imagined and nearly made me cry at one point :giveup: 

worth every penny imo, if you liked 4, you'll enjoy this

codymonster
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

GET A PS4 AND SUPPORT YOUR NEW FAVS

tumblr_ojj915aL7O1u6n38po1_250.gif

I know sis, I'm a flop fan :giveup:The struggle of being a broke ass gamer:toofunny: I get the new system when it becomes old and outdated :toofunny: 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

I know sis, I'm a flop fan :giveup:The struggle of being a broke ass gamer:toofunny: I get the new system when it becomes old and outdated :toofunny: 

as soon as i got my ps4, pro and the 1TBs came out :neyde:

make sure you get 1TB ps4 sis, trust me

codymonster
Just now, ryanripley said:

as soon as i got my ps4, pro and the 1TBs came out :neyde:

make sure you get 1TB ps4 sis, trust me

Noted, I'll keep collecting my coins. hopefully gonna get one when the holiday deals come out to play :gaycat:

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Indiana Jones isn't a video game franchise though.

I see similarities in the relics and some feature designs as well though

I would live for a crossover :tony:

that's NOT the point, tina :grr: jk but it's more about the whole tomb raiding genre isn't exactly original to either franchise but fans of either franchises should really not curr about similarities :selena: there's only a select amount of mythology in the world and the game's core gameplay is basically the same so how can you enjoy one and not the other? :selena: 

ryanripley
Just now, codymonster said:

Noted, I'll keep collecting my coins. hopefully gonna get one when the holiday deals come out to play :gaycat:

that's probably a good idea, nab a console bundle that comes with a few games if they end up working out cheaper :excited2: 

Archived