performance

Gaga to perform at the 2017 Toronto Film Festival

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazinglyjon

I'm seeing her at ACC the night before. Going to try and snag some tickets to see her at TIFF too! This is so exciting :excited2:

NIGHTCRAWLER

Remember this "Heal Me" song! Think about it and The Cure and the pain she's through in the documentary! May be a sort of EP related to the documentary is coming, with "pain" "healing" as themes

CanadaGoesGaga

Queen of Canada! She loves us! 

Just Dance goes #1 in Canada first.

Born This Way Ball North American leg of tour kicks off in Vancouver with 2 shows.

ArtRave ends North American leg of tour in Vancouver.

Brings Cheek to Cheek tour to Vancouver for two sold out shows.

Joanne World Tour debuts in Vancouver and has 2nd show in Edmonton, both sold out.

Premieres her new documentary in Toronto with an intimate performance.

Thanks for loving us Queen, we love you right back!

Omg, anyone here is a TIFF member or insider?

I want tickets so bad but I feel like they're gonna sell out immediately  :giveup:

MonsterBall13
7 hours ago, Bounty said:

I want tickets so bad but I feel like they're gonna sell out immediately  :giveup:

Wait you have to buy tickets? I thought it was free 

7 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Wait you have to buy tickets? I thought it was free 

Lol I wish, tickets are not expensive but memberships are, so most likely it will sell out to the rich people who have contributor memberships. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Lol I wish, tickets are not expensive but memberships are, so most likely it will sell out to the rich people who have contributor memberships. 

My mom has a friend who's a coordinator for TIFF so I'm trying really hard to get in

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Chuckles
On 24/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, Cortex said:

i'd rather not get my hopes up too high :sweat:

Yes, let this be about the documentary and not new music!

androiduser

not expecting much to be honest... I think she's doing this because the musical performance will bring additional media attention to the movie, which she wouldn't otherwise get.

SpaceAce
On 8/24/2017 at 4:12 PM, Bounty said:

I am. I don't know how much the tickets will cost but if I have enough money I can try to buy two.

I was planning on attending Tiff this year anyhow so I got a membership because I know how fast tickets go. Looks like I might just catch this doc and one movie... if my bank account is kind to me.  

SpaceAce
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

not expecting much to be honest... I think she's doing this because the musical performance will bring additional media attention to the movie, which she wouldn't otherwise get.

It wouldn't be playing at tiff if it wasn't at least interesting - it's a big and respected festival for a reason. The screening alone will give it a media boost that most music docs don't have access too, so her appearance afterwards will be a really nice cherry on top. 

I'm hoping that she'll decide to stay for 10-15 mins to do a q & a. With a mature crowd and proper questions, it would be a treat to hear her thoughts on the doc. 

Archived