Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

P!nk is flopping

katybathy

Featured Posts

katybathy

her lead is already #22 on itunes http://kworb.net/pop/  

the video only did 7,2 m in 8 days 

but Bon Appetit did 16,8 m in 24 hours :huh: i don't understand which one is actually a flop :huh: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's still #1 AND #9 here in Australia and that's one of, if not her biggest market nowadays. :whitney: 

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, katybathy said:

her lead is already #22 on itunes http://kworb.net/pop/  

the video only did 7,2 m in 8 days 

but Bon Appetit did 16,8 m in 24 hours :huh: i don't understand which one is actually a flop :huh: 

P!nk doesnt buy views though :poot: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

iCpro

P!nk has never had huge success on YouTube tbh, she's not really known for her MVs apart from Try and So What

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DeanWinchester

Bon Appetit's YT views are anomalous compared to how it bombed on every other metric. They are not a good indicator on whether the song was a flop or not.

And this is coming from someone who likes this song I listened to it an hour ago.

OT: but yes P!nk is underperforming/flopping

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ZiggyZiggs

the song is very current, P!nk has never been the kind of artist whos song blows up the moment its relased she takes a while before she peaks. Just Like Fire reached top 10 on the BB Hot 100 after a while. She'll be fine

13 minutes ago, iCpro said:

P!nk has never had huge success on YouTube tbh, she's not really known for her MVs apart from Try and So What

+ Stupid Girls

lost in limbo

Ofc u saw other females flopping and had to do a thread about it bc "hey look katy's not the only one flopping so that automatically means my fav should not be critized"

no just no

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Wixson

Definitely not her best song, but she's hardly flopping - still #1 in the UK/Australia, stabilizing on US iTunes & is about to hit top 20/10/15 on POP/HAC/AC radio, respectively.

AlexanderMagno

Pink never really flops, and she never really has a biggest hit. Her singles are quite successful commercially without being great hits that stay #1 and get all the recognition, and on the other hand they never flop hard enough to get out of the radios. She stays cool.

Archived