tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is GA CTM only or were there regular GA tickets?  If so, does anyone know face value? 

Also @ChicaSkas, you may want to change the title since it’s not longer the final show :) 

On 11/22/2017 at 3:15 PM, yes said:

I wonder if they'll release GA tix on Ticketmaster closer to the day of the show..

I'm really really hoping 

FiveFootSix

Ugh! I was hoping to get cheaper tickets for GA. And now my friend isn't going. I'm not going by myself, so oh well. Hope everyone has fun. Meanwhile I'll stay at home depressed lol. The good thing is I went to the August 8th show.

FiveFootSix

If anyone is going alone and possibly getting a GA ticket or selling one, let me know. I don't wanna go by myself.

zakroberts

I'm still on the lookout for 3 (possibly only 2) GA tickets for this show! :S but not prepared to spend much more than what they sold for, almost got scammed once already haha

On 12/1/2017 at 6:24 PM, FiveFootSix said:

Ugh! I was hoping to get cheaper tickets for GA. And now my friend isn't going. I'm not going by myself, so oh well. Hope everyone has fun. Meanwhile I'll stay at home depressed lol. The good thing is I went to the August 8th show.

Don't let the thought of going alone stop you from going! You'll regret it later. Right now I'm travelling the US on my own and at the Gaga shows i'm just gonna talk to the people next to me in the line :) This LA show I'm planning on going with a couple of others, but a lot more people go to concerts alone than you probably think and if you're willing to be open to meeting new people it'll be a great day. Once you're inside it doesn't even matter whether you're alone or not, I pay no attention to who i'm with once the artist I'm seeing is on stage haha.

DiscoStyx
48 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Don't let the thought of going alone stop you from going! You'll regret it later. Right now I'm travelling the US on my own and at the Gaga shows i'm just gonna talk to the people next to me in the line :) This LA show I'm planning on going with a couple of others, but a lot more people go to concerts alone than you probably think and if you're willing to be open to meeting new people it'll be a great day. Once you're inside it doesn't even matter whether you're alone or not, I pay no attention to who i'm with once the artist I'm seeing is on stage haha.

same!

I went to the Cleveland show in August on my own and had the best time! I'm going to 3 more shows this month (on my own each time again) and I cannot wait!

(trust me I'm not a very social/open person but everyone was very nice!)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

FiveFootSix
19 hours ago, Nicole said:

Ok thanks. I’m just so used to going with someone this would be the first show I would go by myself. Still thinking about it though

FiveFootSix
19 hours ago, gaganow said:

same!

I went to the Cleveland show in August on my own and had the best time! I'm going to 3 more shows this month (on my own each time again) and I cannot wait!

(trust me I'm not a very social/open person but everyone was very nice!)

We'll see how it goes. I'm going to ask for the day after off just in case I do go. I was just looking through tickets and they are so expensive. ugh. Looked on Ticketmaster and stub hub. I've never purchased tickets on stub hub. Is it legit? I really enjoyed myself on August 8th, the first show here in LA, but I want to experience it again. Unfortunately, my friend who I always go with can't go again. So now I'm contemplating going alone, but yet have to get a ticket that I can hopefully afford lol. Ugh, I'll see. fingers crossed. 

FiveFootSix
53 minutes ago, Joel Estrella said:

I have a come to mama package. Anyone else? I'll b going all by myself.

Hopefully I have the guts of going by myself too. I went to the show on August 8th with my friend. There was a fan next to us who we talked to all night and danced with. I just don't know if people are willing to do the same with me lmao. We'll see. Have fun.

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived