💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I heard about that! I've even heard about them tearing down Qualcomm Stadium to build a brand new arena for SDSU there as well. God knows how long that'll take but we can dream. Lol probably it'll take Gaga just as long to put out the next album so maybe we'll be all set by then :emma:

ME TOO GURL. I stared at the list a few times and shook my damn head. I kept saying she's gonna extend the tour. She will. She's gonna add a second leg with San Diego. Nope. Disappointed. 

I saw the plans for SDSU because my professor showed us during lecture and  wanted us to support it :selena:  It looks really good!  Qualcomm looks so outdated imo.

I remember waking up the morning of the tour announcements feeling like :woot: which quickly changed to :noparty::cryga: when I didn’t see us :selena:  I even saved my presale code in case she did ended up adding SD LOL - and I still have it in my email :rip: 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster
21 minutes ago, JGD said:

I saw the plans for SDSU because my professor showed us during lecture and  wanted us to support it :selena:  It looks really good!  Qualcomm looks so outdated imo.

I remember waking up the morning of the tour announcements feeling like :woot: which quickly changed to :noparty::cryga: when I didn’t see us :selena:  I even saved my presale code in case she did ended up adding SD LOL - and I still have it in my email :rip: 

I agree. Qualcomm is such a huge and random eyesore in the valley and idk whoever thought that was ever a good idea lmao. Just looks like an ugly coliseum. Don't miss the Chargers and never will. Gimme music venues lol. Even Valley View looks better and it's fugly too. I just realized SD doesn't have a single 'modern' music venue. Sad. As much as I appreciate the natural beauty of the bay, I think a modern arena would look beautiful in Chula Vista or Seaport Village. Even something up north a little around Mission Bay/SeaWorld would be cool. 

And ugh same. I even bought Joanne merch to get a presale code only to realize I have a Citi Visa card which automatically had presale privileges equivalent to the Gaga fanbase presale and felt stupid lol. Next time I guess :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

CallMeJoFan

Anyone know what happens to the line for CTM after being checked in and brought into The Forum? I mean before we actually go to the stages. In past experience for other shows the line breaks for ppl to get merch/bathroom but I don’t want to run away to do that if the line basically just stays together and lose my spot! 

What should I be doing with the Visa card thing from stubhub? Do I need to do anything at the box office/will call? Or should it work as is

ChicaSkas

So excited that I get to go tonight. 

I hope I see some of you there. 

:excited2:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, CallMeJoFan said:

Anyone know what happens to the line for CTM after being checked in and brought into The Forum? I mean before we actually go to the stages. In past experience for other shows the line breaks for ppl to get merch/bathroom but I don’t want to run away to do that if the line basically just stays together and lose my spot! 

Use the bathroom before you go. I never take GA because it's hard to BL my shows that way, but I've been GA before I started BLing and you pretty much can't leave. But every show is different. They might sell merch before or as you are lining up. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Daenerys
17 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

Looking for a GA ticket list minute! Thanks! :)

Try vividseats or seatgeeks. Stubhub is all out already. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Robin Wivell
7 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Try vividseats or seatgeeks. Stubhub is all out already. 

Thanks. I'm keeping an eye on those hoping prices go down. Can't afford much more than $100. :/

On 12/15/2017 at 10:10 AM, Nicole said:

Guys i ~may be selling the GA ticket I bought on stubhub. I paid like over $300 for it but I probably won't get it sold at that price I don't think lol

I will but it off you! I’m trying to find a ticket for my boyfriend :kara:

I have Venmo/PayPal

SiliconeMonster
46 minutes ago, JGD said:

Currently on the Amtrak from SD to LA!

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

So excited that I get to go tonight. 

I hope I see some of you there. 

:excited2:

Have a ball tonight! 

:wub:

Find your freedom in the music

Just now, himerosxo said:

I will but it off you! I’m trying to find a ticket for my boyfriend :kara:

I have Venmo/PayPal

Sorry i'm not selling it anymore. I was looking for CTM at face value but since stubhub won't let me transfer the ticket i'd have to be there when you enter, and I would've been inside at that time. Sorry!! If you look on the even page on facebook on Gaga's official page, you might find people selling tickets! Viagogo as well

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived