Jump to content
A Star Is Born
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Featured Posts

Juan Tavarez

Anyone selling a CTM PACKAGE? I am in a urgent need to buy one. If so, msg mee. Super interested!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joel Estrella
On 12/3/2017 at 10:01 PM, FiveFootSix said:

Hopefully I have the guts of going by myself too. I went to the show on August 8th with my friend. There was a fan next to us who we talked to all night and danced with. I just don't know if people are willing to do the same with me lmao. We'll see. Have fun.

Thank you! I went to her show at the Tacoma Dome (8/5) all by myself and met so many wonderful persons! I’ve never had so much fun until that concert, Prior to the concert I was feeling the same way you are but it was the best decision I’ve ever done. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DAGs

Ended up purchasing StubHub tickets for this show. When does the email go out prior to the show. The email regarding the venue, door open schedule etc..

 

Thanks!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD

Just one more week and I get to see her for the first time! :cryga: 

But first I gotta get over with the first round of finals and 6 days straight of work :selena: 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
Just now, JGD said:

Just one more week and I get to see her for the first time! :cryga: 

But first I gotta get over with the first round of finals and 6 days straight of work :selena: 

 

Such a treat. Hope you'll enjoy your time :sis:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ♥
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

 

Such a treat. Hope you'll enjoy your time :sis:

 

I definitely will, although I watched so many videos at this point that I won't be totally surprised, unless she adds another song :selena: 

The only thing I hate is that I have a final the following day so my friend and I have to leave early morning to catch the train back to San Diego :cryga:  We probably would've explored the city more or even gone to Disney if my professor moved the final a week earlier since we're done with lectures :madge: 

 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys

We only got one more week, sistrens! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo

I can’t wait. It’ll be my 3rd time seeing her and 2nd Joanne show.

My last final is on Friday. I’m probably gonna go back home for the holidays on Sunday and then head to LA on Monday morning. Hope to see some of you there. I’m regular GA. :) 

Edited by Arturo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I can’t wait. It’ll be my 3rd time seeing her and 2nd Joanne show.

My last final is on Friday. I’m probably gonna go back home for the holidays on Sunday and then head to LA in the morning. Hope to see some of you there. I’m regular GA. :) 

Can't wait for you snap story.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724

Just got my tickets! I saw her back in July at the forum and can’t wait to see her again! This is my first timing seeing her twice for the same tour

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724

You guys think that anything interesting will happen or gaga has anything planned  at the show since It is the death anniversary of Joanne???

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD
1 hour ago, Nickolas724 said:

You guys think that anything interesting will happen or gaga has anything planned  at the show since It is the death anniversary of Joanne???

I don’t think there’s going to be anything special besides perhaps a more personal and longer speech about Joanne.  I would love if she added a song or two to the setlist though.  That would be a nice surprise to the tour since I’ve watched so many videos already, I want to be surprised :pray: 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolas724
4 minutes ago, JGD said:

I don’t think there’s going to be anything special besides perhaps a more personal and longer speech about Joanne.  I would love if she added a song or two to the setlist though.  That would be a nice surprise to the tour since I’ve watched so many videos already, I want to be surprised :pray: 

its my second time seeing it so it would be so cool if she sang an extra song!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas

I'll be there!

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×