💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

zakroberts

Hey y'all, me and two of my friends are coming from New Zealand after figuring she's definitely not coming to our part of the world, we're going to the Las Vegas show on the 16th and really want to go to this one too, and didn't realise GA was completely sold out until now :( 

We wanted CTM for this as we have to drive from Vegas on the day and can't line up super early, but would still settle for GA ideally and even seats if we can't go, so does anybody know anyone selling GA tickets? OR what is the most reliable place to buy resale tickets? I hear stubhub is kinda dodgy but willing to use it if it's relatively safe?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor Rendon
9 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Be careful doing that - I heard some members on here got a gift card in the mail from buying a GA ticket, since it's credit card. So don't wait until last minute to buy a ticket, because you can't do it electronically!

Thanks for the tip! 

ChristianSaad
20 hours ago, zakroberts said:

Hey y'all, me and two of my friends are coming from New Zealand after figuring she's definitely not coming to our part of the world, we're going to the Las Vegas show on the 16th and really want to go to this one too, and didn't realise GA was completely sold out until now :( 

We wanted CTM for this as we have to drive from Vegas on the day and can't line up super early, but would still settle for GA ideally and even seats if we can't go, so does anybody know anyone selling GA tickets? OR what is the most reliable place to buy resale tickets? I hear stubhub is kinda dodgy but willing to use it if it's relatively safe?

KIWIS!!! I'll actually be at BOTH of those shows =) do you have room in your car to drive from Vegas to LA? hahah

Keep checking Ticketmaster - I know this is going to sound crazy but I randomly checked a couple weeks ago and it was giving me ONE floor Ga ticket for LA, I tried for two and it gave me nothing. Then I tried again for one and someone else snagged it. Luckily I already have Come To Mama package for both Vegas and LA. I also saw that a CTM package was added on Ticketmaster, but again it was only one ticket and then it disappeared. If you want I can keep an eye out for you. I also have a friend who bought CTM for LA and might not go so if that happens I can ask her to sell her ticket to you, but again that would be only one.

Do you have CTM for Vegas or GA? And where are you staying? I'll be at NYNY which is walking distance to the venue.. I can't wait! P.S. Those two shows will be my 27th and 28th time seeing Gaga haha â˜ș

Mitch Cooper

Hi...I'm planning a trip to bring my son to this show for a birthday/Christmas present.  Based on previous shows and the stage layout, can anyone recommend best areas to be looking for tickets?

Much thanks!

JoanneARTPOP

@ChicaSkas How's the seats? I'm kinda upset because my Hospitality Package isn't GA ticket, it's a seat.

can you share some info about your seat? is it worth it and how's the view?

Irrelevant

Guys, I might go, but I have one question.

Is the credit card entry only for CTM/VIP packages? :duck: I'm just scared something will go wrong

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

On 8/31/2017 at 0:48 PM, ChristianSaad said:

KIWIS!!! I'll actually be at BOTH of those shows =) do you have room in your car to drive from Vegas to LA? hahah

Keep checking Ticketmaster - I know this is going to sound crazy but I randomly checked a couple weeks ago and it was giving me ONE floor Ga ticket for LA, I tried for two and it gave me nothing. Then I tried again for one and someone else snagged it. Luckily I already have Come To Mama package for both Vegas and LA. I also saw that a CTM package was added on Ticketmaster, but again it was only one ticket and then it disappeared. If you want I can keep an eye out for you. I also have a friend who bought CTM for LA and might not go so if that happens I can ask her to sell her ticket to you, but again that would be only one.

Do you have CTM for Vegas or GA? And where are you staying? I'll be at NYNY which is walking distance to the venue.. I can't wait! P.S. Those two shows will be my 27th and 28th time seeing Gaga haha â˜ș

Hey! :D 

I'll keep checking, we've been keeping an eye out on all the resale sites, can't afford them right now, but hopefully they don't go up in price much more than they are already! If you hear of anything that would be amazing!

28 times! So jealous! I recognize your username from YouTube vids of her shows haha. This will be my 5th and hopefully 6th, first time seeing a tour more than once too.

I'm not sure we're we are staying that night cos my friends booked the accommodation, we're hotel hopping and all I know is we're staying at Planet Hollywood on the night we see Britney :lolly:

SwissMonster

Owww :( So the last JWT show won't be at this special date ...

But hopefully she will get better soon, most importantly :hug:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

• 2 weeks later...

First Gaga show. Hopefully getting a GA ticket on stubhub and going alone. Any tips? How early do I show up? What's the parking situation? How awkward will the almost 40yr old woman standing alone be??😬

CharlieQuinn
32 minutes ago, Almost40 said:

First Gaga show. Hopefully getting a GA ticket on stubhub and going alone. Any tips? How early do I show up? What's the parking situation? How awkward will the almost 40yr old woman standing alone be??😬

I'm going alone too :sweat:!!!  but I don't care. I'm pretty sure that you will love the show ! 

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew9543

I'll be going to this too, second time seeing Gaga as she's not coming to San Diego this time around

1 minute ago, Matthew9543 said:

I'll be going to this too, second time seeing Gaga as she's not coming to San Diego this time around

Everyone skipping San Diego lately :madge: 

Matthew9543
21 hours ago, JGD said:

Everyone skipping San Diego lately :madge: 

Hey we got P!nk though next may I'm stoked for her

JoanneARTPOP
On 2017/8/31 at 8:48 AM, ChristianSaad said:

ughhh I got the Hospitality Package from Los Angeles show, but what i really want is CTM package :toofunny:

• Admin changed the title to Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - December 18th 2017

Archived