Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Our Lady is Never Alone

not asher613

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1
8 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

so gauche.

mods know where to stick it, why don't you?

:creepga: :wtfga:

drinkmytears
6 hours ago, not asher613 said:

THIS IS NOT A PHILOSOPHY THREAD. 

I can't believe you wouldn't be there for her if she needed your help. 

Where did I say or imply that?

Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I think the first video is her being overwhelmed to the fact that one minute people want to touch you, be around you, and then in another minute you're just all alone, without anyone to talk to on a deeper level.

Gaga I hope you realize that we're always here for you! When you're lonely, we'll be lonely too

10 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I think the first video is her being overwhelmed to the fact that one minute people want to touch you, be around you, and then in another minute you're just all alone, without anyone to talk to on a deeper level.

Gaga I hope you realize that we're always here for you! When you're lonely, we'll be lonely too

Exactly. I can't imagine how hard it is to love someone (us) so much and yet you can't connect with them on a deep level because they're constantly screaming/shoving phones in your face. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Very true.  She does have a friend in every city on earth, and no matter where she goes people will be there for her if she needs help.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SpadesToStart
17 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

I'm with you. I love Gaga as an artist AND as a human being. 

Amen. Louder for the people in the back

• Haroon featured this topic

We are very entitled as a fan base, yes, but I have no doubt that all of us here love her and will support her anyways no matter what she does, even if we disagree with her at times. It's our sort of twisted way to show that we care for her.

She has a friend in me always, absolutely.

Letmelivemylife
59 minutes ago, babs said:

We are very entitled as a fan base, yes, but I have no doubt that all of us here love her and will support her anyways no matter what she does, even if we disagree with her at times. It's our sort of twisted way to show that we care for her.

She has a friend in me always, absolutely.

Little monsters is that incredibly dysfunctional family who screams at eachother but who loves eachother so very much at the same time. We fight and scream but we'll be there for eachother in a heartbeat the second **** gets real. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

On 8/24/2017 at 4:28 AM, Jakkusan said:

I'm with you. I love Gaga as an artist AND as a human being. She's a friend. I had the privilege of meeting her several years ago, only briefly, and her amazing, loving spirit shone so brightly.

:wub:  Mte.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
Andrea Hall

i couldnt agree more, i am new to GGD, but i most certainly not a new monster. Ive loved this woman since 2008. She has a best friend in me even though ive never met her personally, yet, i cant wait for the day where i finally get to hug her & look into ger eyes & just thank her for all she's ever done for me. So Gaga, you have a friend here in Oregon as well girl Xx

Archived