Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Our Lady is Never Alone

not asher613

Featured Posts

not asher613

just a thread to say that we love and cherish our Gaga, Stefani, with whole hearts. that as long as she's on this earth and we are she could never be alone. 

we are sick and messy and needy and pushy and demanding and thick and vulgar and experts on everything about her but we love her and we won't touch her or talk at her either. not in this thread anyway. 

here we say we are with her no matter what and GGD is proof.

If she feels alone she is disconnected from us because we would do anything for her she has a friend in every city on earth. if she were stuck or in trouble in any of our cities we would do whatever it takes to make sure she was cared after. 

I can say she has love in New York. she will never be alone in NY because I am here for her. 

give her your love here too. 

TimisaMonster

Inb4 that's how she feels during the group photo every night before the show...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

He8MyHeart
7 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

she has a friend in every city on earth.

I love this! :sara:

PartySick

If I didn't love her, I wouldn't dedicate 87% of my time to being on her fansite :awesome:

She's helped me through life so much tbh. As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, I honestly do feel like I owe my being here to her and her art. And her Monsters, of course :diane: I don't only respect and cherish her as an artist, but as a human being. I absolutely adore everything about her :flutter:

🖤

Pamelaisley
9 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I can say she has love in New York. she will never be alone in NY because I am here for her.

I'm only a couple minutes (or hours) away in NJ! :wub:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

not asher613
2 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

I'm only a couple minutes (or hours) away in NJ! :wub:

YES! YES!

It's happening!

not asher613
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

If I didn't love her, I wouldn't dedicate 87% of my time to being on her fansite :awesome:

She's helped me through life so much tbh. As cheesy and cliche as it sounds, I honestly do feel like I owe my being here to her and her art. And her Monsters, of course :diane: I don't only respect and cherish her as an artist, but as a human being. I absolutely adore everything about her :flutter:

no joseph. are you HERE FOR HER? now. today. wherever you are

drinkmytears

At the end of the day, her feeling alone has nothing to do with her fans. Her mental health is an issue we cannot fix, nor should we feel like we have to. As much as I love the connection Gaga has made with her "little monsters," at the end of the day we are fans and she is an artist. We don't know, and we will never know, Stefani.

Letmelivemylife

This is what I wish I could get the critics to understand. Gaga without her monsters is like peanut butter without jelly. We aren't "just" fans to her. We are a massive part of her. I mean this is the woman who wrote "my heart would break without you. Might not awake without you". If her monsters ever left her, it would be so devestating to her that she might not ever recover from it. As my daughter always says "Gaga and Monsters are like peanut butter and jelly. You can't have one without the other". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

not asher613
19 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

At the end of the day, her feeling alone has nothing to do with her fans. Her mental health is an issue we cannot fix, nor should we feel like we have to. As much as I love the connection Gaga has made with her "little monsters," at the end of the day we are fans and she is an artist. We don't know, and we will never know, Stefani.

THIS IS NOT A PHILOSOPHY THREAD. 

I can't believe you wouldn't be there for her if she needed your help. 

Jakkusan
5 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

THIS IS NOT A PHILOSOPHY THREAD.

I can't believe you wouldn't be there for her if she needed your help.

I'm with you. I love Gaga as an artist AND as a human being. She's a friend. I had the privilege of meeting her several years ago, only briefly, and her amazing, loving spirit shone so brightly.

not asher613
6 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

creeper cult vibes

jokes love her :wub: and these Gaga Thoughts

so gauche.

mods know where to stick it, why don't you?

Neight Shayde

I think the first video is her being overwhelmed to the fact that one minute people want to touch you, be around you, and then in another minute you're just all alone, without anyone to talk to on a deeper level.

Gaga I hope you realize that we're always here for you! When you're lonely, we'll be lonely too

VOLANTIS

There must always be a Gaga in New York. :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived