💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Swish Swish (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
12 minutes ago, Creyk said:

You can tell they put a lot of effort into this video. The little bits with the animated dancers looked very cool, and Nicki's part was a MOMENT even though she didn't even do choreo. I think it's a good video, so many striking visuals and good moments. Gotta give Katy props for putting in the work when she must know there is no saving this song.

I thought you were strict but but it looks like your taste is simply very strange :rip: 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Blake said:

As an actual fan and not some tragic, pathetic hater (:classy:), I loved the video. It was hilarious. :whitney: 

So people are haters since they didn't like the video? :oprah:

Most are saying they love/like the song, some even saying it's their favorite off the album. They just don't enjoy the video.

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Mythos

I hate it, but i also hated Birthday. I just don't get it why is this supposed to be funny, for me it's just stupid :reductive:

VOLANTIS

Nicki looks so SICKENING I LIVEEE

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Diamond Heart

this is no where near as bad as i thought it was going to be tbh! I actually smiled at some parts.

Nicki's green screen cameo is really bad though, awful.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

cacaca

Full of cringe but it's another QUALITY video from Katy.

She never disappoints when it comes to visuals.

Stan Is My Name

"Yeah, and it was fun 'til you start acting crazy, I don't really find it very cute or sexy" - Dirty Ice Cream lyrics by Gaga

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Archived