💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: Five Foot Two

Nino

Featured Posts

Debithius

WELL, this would make a good song title and cover. I am happy that we get a documentary but I was hoping more for a new song. Anyway, happy either way! :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, Bradley said:

More Emmys to come in 2018! (She'll be credited if she serves as an executive producer of the special)

only if it premiers on TV 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DrewPa
Just now, Bazaar said:

Sometimes I'm tired of it:dry:

You all should appreciate whatever she does 

yeah, it's incredible when you think about how general public have welcomed things she did (like, the first Pop Star in decades to show her vocal ability singing Jazz standards) and the only ones that will never save a good memory of it are... Her fans. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Bradley
Just now, danilov said:

will she be eligible to be credited as a performer/"actor" for the documentary?

Emmys are awards for TV show makers, performers don't get anything. Also she's not an actor in the documentary.

The only way she will get credited is if she's a producer of the documentary.

Bradley
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

only if it premiers on TV 

I mean, obviously it's gonna air on some national channel right? I can't imagine her releasing this on her VEVO channel...

Katie14

I would so much rather get a documentary than new music or anything else! From the promo clip, this seems like its going to be a very intimate peak into her life. I wonder when its coming out. 

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I would so much rather get a documentary than new music or anything else! From the promo clip, this seems like its going to be a very intimate peak into her life. I wonder when its coming out. 

Sept/Oct :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

yASSsss
Just now, Bradley said:

I mean, obviously it's gonna air on some national channel right? I can't imagine her releasing this on her VEVO channel...

The Sun said it will be premiered on HBO next month :excited2: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

If this is the HBO special; it increases her emmy chances. :pray:

Plus y'all act as if we aren't getting new music next year. When we got new music last year and this year already.

Some of y'all need to calm down. You'll be praising her once you see the doc anyway.

lchDIcs.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

KANEGAGA
10 minutes ago, bobbby said:

An EP WILL NOT BE DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF HER TOUR

Once JWT ends things could change lol but it would make no sense for her to wildly change the setlist for a short tour, and she can't just not 1) Not perform the new songs 2) Give herself no time to promo it 

But Beyonce did it when she was on her Mrs. Carter World Tour.  She released her surprise album "BEYONCE" with no promo and changed the tour to accompany the new songs.

Archived