Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do so many people hate Taylor Swift?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

I know she had some feuds with Kanye West and Katy Perry but I never really payed attention to them and now I'm curious why there's so many people who hate her...Can y'all summarize it for me? Thanks in advance hunties!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Because she's successful 

Or maybe because she's a white feminist 

Or because she treats music more like a business than an art 

But I love the gorl. I mean not obsessed but I never disliked her. 

And I loved her return to Spotify. That was my issue with her being so stuck up she was above Spotify. Embrace the industry lol. Looking at u bey 

RAMROD

IDK people just love to read tabloids for gossips and dramas :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yuuri

People will find whatever reason to hater her. She could donate all her money to charity, but people here will think she did that to make herself look good.

NIghtmareElm

I used to hate just because she was putting out hit after hit.  What a stupid reason to hate her.  

Now I don't hate her anymore.  1989 was pop perfection.  

I think people hate her because she's a hit maker and still hasn't flopped.  

She has the best team of any pop girl today.  Taylor knows how to make a hit and I think people hate that.

Seeka

We can be here all day talking about it, honestly.

But I will gloss over one of the finer points.

How she treats men. She uses them up like tissues.

The same reason people come for Beyonce: she's successful, she seems "insincere", she uses people and causes for profit and visibility, etc. etc. etc.

The difference between the two is that one is legitimately a powerhouse performer, the other is simply America's sweetheart. But at the end of the day, both receive a lot of unwarranted criticism and baseless hate. Even if I'm not a fan, she isn't bothering me none. 

❤ x ❤

Logan

She's consistent at writing good music. I may not love her on a personal level, but she's a damn good artist. Statistically I like more of her songs than Gaga's, but I like Gaga more as a person in general. 

GAGASLAYME

because everytime I read the word Taylor I think of  Kinney and then TayGa  and then this

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

She's disingenuous, conniving, calculated, and knows how to play the victim like she's vying for an oscar.

She has this big feminist spiel and pleads that women in the industry must work together; then writes and releases a song spotlighting a feud she has with Katy Perry. #hypocrite.

She lied about not knowing about the lyrics in Kanye's "Famous", to gain sympathy.

Amy Poehlr and Tina Fey hosted the Golden Globes together and a simple joke about her. The next day she says "I think there's a special in hell for women who don't help women"

She dates many men then writes songs about them after their relationships end and paints them out as the bad guy. But a relationship goes 2ways and based on her record it can't always be their fault.

The list honestly goes on and on

V8W1AIj.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Vergil
8 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

I used to hate just because she was putting out hit after hit.  What a stupid reason to hate her.  

Now I don't hate her anymore.  1989 was pop perfection.  

I think people hate her because she's a hit maker and still hasn't flopped.  

She has the best team of any pop girl today.  Taylor knows how to make a hit and I think people hate that.

I think people hate her because she's basic and has no charisma but still famous.

mattyx

I really like her.  I think a lot of people do but the haters are just louder sometimes.  Could be any number of reasons why they don't like her.  Some people are just easy targets for these people I guess.  Best to just ignore.

10 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

She's disingenuous, conniving, calculated, and knows how to play the victim like she's vying for an oscar.

She has this big feminist spiel and pleads that women in the industry must work together; then writes and releases a song spotlighting a feud she has with Katy Perry. #hypocrite.

She lied about not knowing about the lyrics in Kanye's "Famous", to gain sympathy.

Amy Poehlr and Tina Fey hosted the Golden Globes together and a simple joke about her. The next day she says "I think there's a special in hell for women who don't help women"

She dates many men then writes songs about them after their relationships end and paints them out as the bad guy. But a relationship goes 2ways and based on her record it can't always be their fault.

The list honestly goes on and on

V8W1AIj.gif

Yes all true, but I mostly hate her because she can't sing and she only has a career because she's the white daughter of a couple of WASPs.

She and Katy are both garbage humans.

Archived