Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

White Supremacists Taking DNA Tests Upset At Results

Featured Posts

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/neo-nazis-genetic-tests-white-supremacist-stormfront-racial-ethnic-african-jewish-asian-dna-a7899746.html%3famp

White supremacists in the US are taking genetic tests to prove their racial identity but are being left bitterly disappointed to learn their genes are not as pure as they presumed.

A new study from the University of California examined years’ worth of posts on Stormfront, a neo-Nazi forum which is the internet’s first major racial hate site, to decipher how members responded to their spit-in-a-cup genetic test results.

White nationalists were up in arms to discover they were not 100 per cent white European and instead had African, Jewish or Asian genes.

The study found white supremacists would express their indignation at the DNA test results by challenging their veracity and claiming to have a better grip on their genealogy than a scientific test. Some reacted by engaging in racist tirades or arguing the tests were a Jewish conspiracy.

• LMAO 17
  • Love 1
jesse_batista

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy

1st GEN: 2 parents

2nd GEN: 4 grandparents

3rd GEN: 8 great-grandparents

15th GEN: 32,768 great-great-great etc grandparents...

yeah no one is pure bread. Live with it :emma: 

Edited by Economy
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 4
jesse_batista

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,314
ItsTommyBitch

More evidence that bigotry and ignorance go hand and hand? I''ll take it :classy: 

• Like 13
  • YAAAS 2
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bonkers   Paws Up 1,847
Bonkers
1 minute ago, Economy said:

1st GEN: 2 parents

2nd GEN: 4 grandparents

3rd GEN: 8 great-grandparents

15th GEN: 64,000 great-great-great etc grandparents...

In Mississippi, there's only 32 great-great-great etc grandparents by the 15th gen.  :giveup:

• LMAO 9

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 4,080
Alexander Levi

It's because they do not understand basic logic. They think God made Adam and Eve and then the world population continued to where it is today.

Honestly, when people tell me they LITERALLY believe in the bible.... I sigh. Pure ignorance.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 2

PartySick   Paws Up 34,166
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

yeah no one is pure bread. Live with it :emma: 

Some of us are, bb

b55dfe17b407d0d21f3407bf8e100a34.gif

Spoiler

Somebody stop me :toofunny:

There's a YouTube video of a klansmen finding out he was nearly half African or something along those lines. It killed me :sharon: I don't see why race is so important to these people. So a few physical features are a bit different, why is that grounds to hate or hurt others? :laughga:

• Like 9
  • LMAO 5
💙 Happy thoughts 💙

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy
Just now, Bonkers said:

In Mississippi, there's only 32 great-great-great etc grandparents by the 15th gen.  :giveup:

Incest? 👀

Btw correction its 32,768

ovwr 64,000 would be 16th generation

These numbers are assuming no great grandparents intersect with eachother which eventually they would... these numbers after all wouldnt expand indefinitely up the chain

jesse_batista

PartySick   Paws Up 34,166
PartySick
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

It's because they do not understand basic logic. They think God made Adam and Eve and then the world population continued to where it is today.

Honestly, when people tell me they LITERALLY believe in the bible.... I sigh. Pure ignorance.

Genetically speaking, once a species is below 50 individuals it's virtually extinct since there's no way to rebuild the population without some level of inbreeding. So the idea that we all came from two individuals is literally impossible :lolly:

• Like 3
💙 Happy thoughts 💙

Jamel Lee   Paws Up 617
Jamel Lee
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Let's not drag religion into this. There's a massive separation between religion and White Supremacists.

• Like 1

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I dont even see what Adam and Eve has to do with it

ppl could believe in that and still accept diversity

if 2 humans gave birth to a race, groups of ppl would form traits as dominant/recessive genes take their form...

thats the way genes work... u could not after thousands of years have everyone look the same even with all humans comig from the same two

jesse_batista

Alexander Levi
1 minute ago, Jamel Lee said:

Let's not drag religion into this. There's a massive separation between religion and White Supremacists.

I'm talking about LITERAL interpretations of the bible. Like flat-earth - the-earth-is-only-2000-years-old religion.

Not logical religion.

• Like 6

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Genetically speaking, once a species is below 50 individuals it's virtually extinct since there's no way to rebuild the population without some level of inbreeding. So the idea that we all came from two individuals is literally impossible :lolly:

Its not ideal but it can still work. Some animals do

how could the original species evolve if a few with simmilar mutations was insufficient? Going back to very beggining i mean

jesse_batista

Alexander Levi
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dont even see what Adam and Eve has to do with it

ppl could believe in that and still accept diversity

if 2 humans gave birth to a race, groups of ppl would form traits as dominant/recessive genes take their form...

thats the way genes work... u could not after thousands of years have everyone look the same even with all humans comig from the same two

White supremacists are the same people who think a black Santa is an attack on Christianity.

• LMAO 1

Economy   Paws Up 5,931
Economy
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I'm talking about LITERAL interpretations of the bible. Like flat-earth - the-earth-is-only-2000-years-old religion.

Not logical religion.

The bible doesnt say earth is flat. Ppl are just stupid

on that topic. Anyone listen to flat earth society? Their arguments :awkney: 

jesse_batista