💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Long overdue praise for Joanne Era (back on GGD)

monsterdreams

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

Hey everyone. Most of you won't remember me but I was a super active member here 2013-15 and then I just drifted away. But now I've been lurking again for a while and wanted to come back bc I miss the messiness that is GGD. Basically I just wanted to say that personally, the Joanne era has been my fave in terms of seeing Gaga's happiness and how she is thriving again. Also I can't wait to see some of you at the JWT in October- this whole album has given me so much life and I can't wait to be back in the Little Monster community hearing Gaga sing again. 

Signed, irrelevant flop member Monsterdreams. 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

FATCAT

Welcome back.

The JWT has definitely helped me overcome the era's lacking in Visuals and singles.

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley

this era has been incredible and some monsters will gladly crap all over it because the album isn't basic pop :whitney: 

sure, we only got 2 singles, 2 good MVs out of 3 but we also got an incredible tour, sold out shows across the board, a legendary SB performance, some chart success and some really amazing looks :queenga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mr Ricky

Welcome back! 

Perfect Illusion has helped me regain the strength to survive the stanning. 

tumblr_orrdvtL8ue1uc2rq2o3_540.gif

Crossfit

Stan Is My Name

I just miss the photoshoots, the talkshows, the interviews. There's some but not as many. I don't even miss the crazy outfits/persona from her previous albums it's just that Gaga has seemed to disappear. Her twitter seems like it's handled by a pr team instead of her. I love the era but it feels like any tidbits are scarce, far and few between imo. Or maybe I'm full of crap. I donno.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Stan Is My Name said:

I just miss the photoshoots, the talkshows, the interviews. There's some but not as many. I don't even miss the crazy outfits/persona from her previous albums it's just that Gaga has seemed to disappear. Her twitter seems like it's handled by a pr team instead of her. I love the era but it feels like any tidbits are scarce, far and few between imo. Or maybe I'm full of crap. I donno.

she's been tweeting herself a lot recently though :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Magneto
1 minute ago, Stan Is My Name said:

I didn't realise I was feeling the same way till I read this. Well said :applause:

Free my mind

Luxe Ford

Welcome back!

We're all irrelevant flops here. Let's flop our irrelevance together!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Joanne is her best album imo!!! Its a masterpiece all the songs are beautifully written, produced and sung its just so rich in Gaganess the cooing and howling and her personality just shine through as much as ever it reminds me so much of born this way despite being a different sound, it just feels so rich its hard to put into words. however the videos are a bit disappointing tbh except for john wayne and the tour looks awesome!!! so excited for my date. Its my second fav era as a fan behind btw overall but the album is her best imo.

not asher613
1 hour ago, Stan Is My Name said:

I miss her too. :ohno:

Alfonso

I love Joanne, the only thing that the era maybe needs is another single/music video and performances :sweat:

Archived