💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Citi Field Seat Issue

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

gagasgirl

I live in NY and had planned on going to the Citi Field show but I go back to school that day so I can't go. It seems like a lot of people are having issues with the Citi Field dates. I wonder what it'll be like for me at Fenway... :laughga: 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryuuchan_X
4 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

I live in NY and had planned on going to the Citi Field show but I go back to school that day so I can't go. It seems like a lot of people are having issues with the Citi Field dates. I wonder what it'll be like for me at Fenway... :laughga: 

You're lucky you didn't get involved in this Citi Field mess :giveup: 

gagasgirl
1 minute ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

You're lucky you didn't get involved in this Citi Field mess :giveup: 

I was so damn upset that I couldn't go, and now I'm like damn I guess things work out! I've never been to Fenway though so I'm a little worried about the view :sweat: 

edit: are you going to the Citi Field show? 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Ryuuchan_X
9 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

I was so damn upset that I couldn't go, and now I'm like damn I guess things work out! I've never been to Fenway though so I'm a little worried about the view :sweat: 

edit: are you going to the Citi Field show? 

Yeah i am, I bought two tickets, but then Ticketmaster released better seats last week so I bought those thinking I could just get a refund for my old tickets or sell them on Ticketmaster, but Ticketmaster wouldn't let me do either, so I had to sell them on StubHub for way less than I paid. And of course after I sell them and ship them to the buyer, I get a call from Citi Field saying my seats have been changed. So now I have to wait for Citi Field to send me the new tickets so I can give them to the buyer.

If Citi Field had called before i sold them I could have just asked for a refund :giveup: 

gagasgirl
2 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Yeah i am, I bought two tickets, but then Ticketmaster released better seats last week so I bought those thinking I could just get a refund for my old tickets or sell them on Ticketmaster, but Ticketmaster wouldn't let me do either, so I had to sell them on StubHub for way less than I paid. And of course after I sell them and ship them to the buyer, I get a call from Citi Field saying my seats have been changed. So now I have to wait for Citi Field to send me the new tickets so I can give them to the buyer.

If Citi Field had called before i sold them I could have just asked for a refund :giveup: 

Damn. I'm sorry about that! I hope everything works out for you!! 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Ryuuchan_X
Just now, gagasgirl said:

Damn. I'm sorry about that! I hope everything works out for you!! 

Thank you :hug:

Whispering
4 hours ago, Luckystef8 said:

I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else:

I bought tickets for the show on the 29th and I bought the Front Row VIP Package from ticketmaster. 2 days ago, I get a call from citi field telling me due to production changes, my seat has been moved and I am no longer in the front row. I am now in row 27 WTF. They try to make it seem better by saying this is row 3 from the b-stage. This is still not ok though considering this ticket was $1500 for a front row ticket to the main stage. Now they are telling me that I can either take this seat or get a refund. It's ridiculous and completely unfair. Why would I pay $1500 for row 27 when everyone around me is paying $276 (I checked). 

Take the refund and buy one of the tickets for $276! The B stage is better for stadium shows anyhow. You will end up paying less for better seats. 

thedirtymonster

Honestly, while the show is apparently amazing, the whole tour production sounds like a disaster.

6 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

Honestly, while the show is apparently amazing, the whole tour production sounds like a disaster.

It is a disaster and I don't know why it's being treated with such a nonchalant attitude from her team. 

thedirtymonster
11 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

It is a disaster and I don't know why it's being treated with such a nonchalant attitude from her team. 

Because they're getting $1,500 from you! Music not the bling, my ass....Gaga's changed so much.

monster_dave

Everyone who had their seat change should automanicly get into the pit section. For having to deal with this. Such bs that a pit is added and you have to be picked to be in it. ALL shows should have a GA floor!!!

nswain1110

That sucks man - sorry. I'll echo others and advise to get a refund, otherwise they're straight robbing you. You can get a comparable seat for WAAAY less money. I looked at the 29th date and they have plenty near the mainstage/catwalk for $276.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived